Search Unity

[SOLVED] Issue with Forward Rendering+Antialiasing+Mac Build

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by EpsilonBetaGamma, Apr 25, 2016.

1. EpsilonBetaGamma

EpsilonBetaGamma

Hello!

I have such issue:

This issue only occurs on Mac, and only when rendering is set to Forward.
    First Person Controller has two cameras:
    1. Clear Flags - Skybox; Culling Mask - everything except layer X; Depth - 0.
    2. Clear Flags - Depth Only; Culling Mask - only layer X; Depth - 1.

Camera nr 2 has three scripts (each of them causes the problem):
    1. Luminance based fullscreen antialiasing (standard script from Unity - the issue occurs with every Technique setting).
    2. CC Double Vision - outside script which causes the screen to go blurred, with double (drunk like) vision.
    3. Bleed Behavior - also an outside script - it creates blood drops on the screen (cutsom shader ImageBlendEffect).

After enabling any of those scripts, the whole screen (all layers) become much lighter. As I said before - this issue only occurs on Mac (Windows version works fine), and it only occurs when rendering is set to Forward (when rendering is set to Deferred, everything works fine on both Mac, and Windows build).

Screenshots of the issue:

That's how it should look (and looks on Windows):

That's how it looks on Mac:

Do you have any ideas why is this happening, and how to fix this?

Thank you very much for your help!

MrEsquire likes this.
  2. EpsilonBetaGamma

EpsilonBetaGamma

I found out that changing color space from linear to gamma fixes the problem, but also breaks lightmaps presentation, and I can't afford time to rebake each of them, so if you have any solutions, or workarounds for this - please let me know :)

3. EpsilonBetaGamma

EpsilonBetaGamma

Okey, I managed to solve it - I was trying all options, and I found out that turning off HDR in the second camera fixes the issue completely :)