Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[solved] Is There A Way To Remove/archive Organizations And A Way To Remove Yourself From Them

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by LastAtlas, Apr 8, 2019.

1. LastAtlas

LastAtlas

I can't seem to see a way to do this, now I have a number of empty orgs that were created for uni projects, and I am members of ones that other people own who I am no longer in contact with to get myself removed. This is a decent amount of clutter. Is my only option to just make a new Unity account?

(Also I realize this isn't directly Collab related, but I couldn't see where this should go)

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @Carbon14! At the moment, only Owners/Managers have the ability to remove members of an Organization but we will be adding in the ability for Guests and Users to be able to remove themselves soon. I'll update you when this feature is made available.

3. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi again @Carbon14! We'll be adding the option for Guests to remove themselves from an Org within the week. However, there is an option for Users/Managers/Owners to remove themselves from an Organization.

1. Go to id.unity.com and then click on Organizations from the list of options on the left.
    2. Click on any Organization that you wish to remove yourself from.
    3. On that Organization's page you can select "Leave Organization" from the list of options on the left.
    (Owners will need to ensure that there is at least one other Owner in their Organization before they can leave)

Guests will soon be able to remove themselves from any Organization from their list in Step 1 by selecting the option "Leave Organization".