Search Unity

[Solved] IAP promo shown no fill

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by monsieurA, Dec 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsieurA

monsieurA

Hello,

I'm trying to implement IAP promo in my game.
    Everything work in the editor but when push to the device the ad status is always "noFill".

I'm using codeless IAP and initiate it on the loading scene via an IAP listener.
    Then I initiate ads in the next scene.

In the editor, I get the message: "IAP promo interface available for 16 items."
    But not in the build on the device.

All placements are active. The app is in beta.

If someone will have a solution it will be awesome :)

Thx

2. mas3701

mas3701

I am experiencing a similar problem. My iOS game '99 card game' will correctly display ads but will not display IAP promos. I've been working with Unity to try and diagnose the problem but so far no luck. I recommend contact Unity support to see if they can help.

If you find a solution or what the problem is, please post a response here. I will do the same if I find a solution.

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We are aware of the issue and working towards resolution, no ETA at this time.

4. mas3701

mas3701

Hi Jeff. Thank you for your reply. Does this issue only affect codeless IAP implementations? I’ve verified that codeless IAP initialized before unity Ads are initialized.

Is there anywhere I can see a detailed description of the problem or symptoms to verify that my situation is the same one?

5. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

@mas3701 The symptom is noFill for IAP Promo, and it affects all IAP Promo users. We are discussing the issue in this forum thread. We have identified the issue and currently updating our back end to address the issue. It just started working for me, but it may take a few more hours for all users to be updated. I will post here again when the update is complete. Also, if you edit and Save your IAP Promo Dashboard information, it should also begin to work. ETA to complete the script update in the meantime (so you don't need to update your Dashboard) should be completed by end of day today (12/21 US Pacific time)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  6. mas3701

mas3701

Hello. Yes I have now started to see IAP promos appearing in my game. At least for me, whatever changes you folks did appears to be working.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.