Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] How to cancel recent updates from teammate?

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Jemar1976, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Jemar1976

Jemar1976

Hello! We are developing game and recent changes from one of teammates are not good. He asks me to cancel them. To recover project from previous version, for example from my local save. How can I do this?
    Please help.

Thank you!

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @Jemar1976! If your teammate has already published their changes to Collab, then what they can do is open the Collab History window and use the Go Back To feature to return to an earlier commit where the bad changes don't exist. After going back to that commit, they can then Publish their changes and have this point of their project become the new HEAD, the latest commit of your project, ignoring the commit with the bad changes. Keep in mind that the person publishing after going back to an older commit will need to update to the latest version of the project before they can do that. Collab does not allow publishing when there are pending updates. I hope this answers your question and please let me know if you require any more assistance.

3. Jemar1976

Jemar1976

Thank you, Ryanc-Unity! I made it, but the result expected only in the morning. I'm not very familiar with Unity yet. While it is needed of course, as I'm a Creative leader of project.

Ryan-Unity likes this.