Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] GitRepoService::MissingOIDError: The submitted publish number was not found in this project

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by roseportalgames, Jan 13, 2019.

1. roseportalgames

roseportalgames

[SOLVED] Fixing the ? file actually solved all "issues", so it was just one issue. Sorry, nevermind. I'll leave this here in case someone ever has a similar issue.

I have a new laptop and I'm trying to grab my project from Unity Collab but I'm getting several errors:

[Collab] GitRepoService::MissingOIDError: The submitted publish number was not found in this project.

Cancelling DisplayDialog because it was run from a thread that is not the main thread: Opening file failed Opening file D:/Unity/Projects/Part 1/Library/Collab/Download/Assets/UnityModulePackage/UnityModules/Module_001/Graphics/Images/12. ? tekst .png: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

I think one problem is that I have a file with a ? which is fine on Mac but now I'm trying to download it to Windows. Not sure what the other error is though.

I -think- I've submitted a bug for this. I clicked on send two times and waited for it to pack but I never received a sending confirmation.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019