Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] ExternalAPI::Failure: A request to Unity accounts has failed with HTTP status 502

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Mobgen-Lab, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Mobgen-Lab

Mobgen-Lab

Hi, I am not able to connect to Collaborate and I am getting this error in the console:

"
    [Collab] ExternalAPI::Failure: A request to Unity accounts has failed with HTTP status 502 Bad Gateway. Please try again. If you continue to see this error, please restart Unity.
    "

???

I restarted Unity and problem persists

thanks

2. stigmamax

stigmamax

3. Mobgen-Lab

Mobgen-Lab

It looks is already fixed.

4. bradunity

bradunity

Apologies for this. We experienced a short outage with our identity service (https://id.unity.com/) which affects all other cloud services as they coordinate authentication and access control through this identity service. As @Mobgen-Lab noticed, it was rectified by 09:30 UTC.

5. Jpva

Jpva

Hola, no puedo conectarme a Collaborate y estoy recibiendo este error en la consola:
    [Collab] ExternalAPI::Failure: Una solicitud a las cuentas de Unity ha fallado con el estado HTTP 502 Bad Gateway. Por favor, inténtelo de nuevo. Si continúas viendo este error, reinicia Unity.

Nastomeya likes this.
  6. Nastomeya

Nastomeya

The same thing has happened to me just now

7. RedEarth

RedEarth

Same. Sounds like it's out again. @bradunity is there an easy way to check the service's status? Is there a page somewhere that can list that info?

8. bradunity

bradunity

Yes, we are currently experiencing an outage due to our Unity ID service not operating correctly at this time. You can keep an eye on our status page here to watch for updates: https://status.cloud.unity3d.com/

We apologize for this outage and are diligently working on determining the cause and finding a fix.

9. KJBIDSTACK

KJBIDSTACK

@bradunity "A request to Unity accounts has failed with HTTP status 400 Bad Request. Please try again. If you continue to see this error, please restart Unity."