Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved]Exporting a Project => Unable to export -1

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by dualite2, Nov 25, 2018.

1. dualite2

dualite2

Hello,
    For 2 weeks I try to export my project in Unity Dashboard>Develop >Collaborate>Storage>Start Export and it never finish.
    Sometime the export freeze to 0% for more than 12 hours, sometimes I get the message "collaborate Unable to export -1".
    Once I get a cryptic Mysql error...

I have success once, but after that all my try fails.
    The project weight only 124 Mo and all of my storage (50GiB) is free (0.3% use).

I create a support ticket and now the Customer Service Engineer says :
    "I have checked your case internally, and sorry to say but I found that it is the technical question which we are not able to answer. - I apologize for the inconvenience. I would highly advise you to create a post regarding your query, our very active user community is really good at reaching out and helping other users with technical faults and queries!"

Well, I hope somebody knows this and/or have an idea.

2. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi @dualite2,

I have found your support ticket, have asked the development team to look into this for you and I will contact you on the ticket once I hear from them.

Unfortunately, you got through to the wrong team and they did not identify that this was a Collaborate service issue from the description of the ticket. I apologise for any inconvenience.

To make sure you get through to the right team for any future Collaborate issues, please either:
    or
    Kind Regards,

Ollie

3. dualite2

dualite2

Alright thank you