Search Unity

[SOLVED] Every object is invisible

Discussion in '2D' started by nathanseth27, Apr 25, 2018.

1. nathanseth27

nathanseth27

(Btw i'm French so there might be a couple of errors)
    So I was working on my first project (2D) and i am a bit (a lot) fustrated. I worked on it like 7 hours and like 1 hour ago I could see everything and it all worked fine (like it should've) but then, the second after, everything "disappeared". I know the objects were still there because if I double clicked on them i could see their box collider but I couldn't see anything else. I tried restarting Unity and look online for answers but i didn't find one. Maybe i'm just missing something simple but still. I'm looking for answers so please do.

2. sharkapps

sharkapps

screenshots?

3. Schizoid2k

Schizoid2k

A couple of things to try:
    • Check your sorting layer for your sprites.your
    • Check Order in Layer as well.
    • Did you move the camera? I believe it is at z = -10. If you reset position, it moved to z=0 and you will not see them.

4. nathanseth27

nathanseth27

5. N_Murray

N_Murray

You have an error on the bottom of the screenshot something to do with textures? could it maybe be causing your disappearing sprites? ... Also when you run the game are the sprite renderers active? you cant see them or any other components in the screenshots is all

6. nathanseth27

nathanseth27

I can't see the objects while in game mode either. Also, the error on the downside of the screen is corrected and it still doesn't work.

Attached Files:

7. nathanseth27

nathanseth27

I got it! Actually, it was just the sprites that were disconnected (idk how though). Thanks for your help anyway!