Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] Collaborate project in limbo state - can't remove, not showing on dashboard

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Solofo, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Solofo

Solofo

Hi,

I have a project that has behaved strangely and I think it is in some kind of limbo state. Unity HUB tries to download it and then throws an error saying it can't download a cloud project. So what I did was to try and get to the project dashboard and it throws and error there too (note: it doesn't appear on my project list and the only way I can make it "appear" on Unity hub is by restoring copy/paste the project from my recycle bin and adding it to the list of projects (it then has the collaborate icon and all, but again, when I click on go to project dashboard, get a 404 crash)).

It is/was a collaborate project that I tried to delete before, and then recover, and for a time it did appear on the project dashboard - although never on the projects list of the unity website - and so it was there but not there (thus in limbo). Now using that trick to go to the dashboard throws the error but Unity Hub still tries to update its list with that project and keeps throwing an error.

Can someone help me? I just want that project to be deleted and removed so that every time I launch Hub I don't get the error about failing to download a cloud project...

Thanks,

2. Solofo

Solofo

whoever did the fix thank you: it logged me out, then I came back, and the error/limbo project was no longer causing my Unity Hub to error. Thanks,