Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] Collaborate not seeing changes made in Scriptable Objects Through Editor Script

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by JohnnyDalvi, Nov 2, 2017.

1. JohnnyDalvi

JohnnyDalvi

Hello guys, how are you all?

I'm using unity 2017.2.0f3, and I'm using one Custom Editor Window that handles some scriptable objects that contain information about the levels. The problem is that when I change the scriptable objects through the custom window, Unity Collaborate doesn't identify it (even though the scriptable objects does get changed). And if I manually change the scriptable objects through the inspector, Unity Collaborate does identify and log the change to be pushed.

Is this the normal behaviour? Is there something that I could do to force Unity Collaborate to look for changes in those specific files?

Thanks,

Johnny Dalvi

2. JohnnyDalvi

JohnnyDalvi

I found the problem, is there a way to delete this thread? I wasn't setting it to dirty and saving the asset afterwards, thought that scriptable objects didn't needed it

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  3. merpheus

merpheus

JohnnyDalvi, you saved my day bro. Thank you for not deleting it. So other people like me also could find a solution like that. Thx.

4. markmozza

markmozza

JohnnyDalvi! My main man, thanks for this. 2 days of pain!