Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] Collab not allow team member to get all needed

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Deeo, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Deeo

Deeo

Trying to use collab to make a game with a friend. But whenever he pulls the copy form the cloud it just keeps giving him errors and I think its not giving him the packages needed to run the scripts within the game I've made. His package manager is completely empty and we can seem to do anything to get it to work.

Seems if he always deletes the manifest.json file it then seems to work... sometimes.

Anyone might know why its doing this?

2. Marc-Saubion

Marc-Saubion

Can't he download the same packages on the package manager? I thought it be be synchronized but it might not be the case.

3. Deeo

Deeo

No he sees nothing in the package manager every time i push a new build

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @Deeo! Could you tell me which version of Unity you're using? Collab downloads your manifest.json file, along with the rest of your assets, when you launch from the Cloud, so if possible, can you and your teammate compare your manifest files to be sure that they're identical? If they are, then Package Manager might be having issues loading one or more of your packages.

5. Deeo

Deeo

they were identical but not sure what he did but he reinstalled unity to the newest version when an update came out and seems to be working now, thanks!

Ryan-Unity likes this.