Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] [Collab] Cannot submit change to server. Reason: 413

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Nevasca, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Nevasca

Nevasca

Hello everyone!

I get this error message on "Editor.log" when I try to submit my changes to Collab. I've been using Collab on my project for a while and this is the first time it happens:

[Collab 2017-0706 12:53:25 GMT][Error] 'Cannot submit change to server' (23) returned in 'C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Src/Collab/Requests/UploadRequests.cpp' at line 151
    [Collab 2017-0706 12:53:25 GMT] UploadEntryRequest failed, Reason: 413 Url: https://collab.cloud.unity3d.com/api/projects/... Result: <html>
    <head><title>413 Request Entity Too Large</title></head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <center><h1>413 Request Entity Too Large</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx/1.13.1</center>
    </body>
    </html>

[Collab 2017-0706 12:53:25 GMT][Error] 'Cannot submit change to server' (23) returned in 'C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Src/Collab/Jobs/CollabPublishAsyncJob.cpp' at line 361
    UPID Received '4f449f4e-9bd9-47f4-bfd3-a3e35056ac70'.

It says "Request Entity Too Large", but the changes are only 8mb. I've already tried to restore to the previous commit, make the changes and commit again, but the same error appears. I'm using Unity 5.6.2f1.

What should I do?
    Thank you for your attention and help.

2. lrb

lrb

Same error here in all my projects.
    I've already try to Unlink and relink, delete all Collab folders in Library.
    No success!

Attached Files:

3. mentorgame1

mentorgame1

same here! happen today i even archive all the project from the collab and when try reupload it again same error

4. bradunity

bradunity

Thank you so much for posting this. We had recently made some infrastructure changes to our Asia/Pacific and South America regions that had unintended consequences to larger requests (may actually be the number of file or folder renames and not just the size of your asset files). We have rolled back our change and are working on a fix to the new infrastructure. You should see improvement very soon. Please reach out if you do not (or, if you don't think you're working anywhere near those regions...).

I'm really sorry about impacting your work. We will put better checks in place to avoid this type of problem in the future.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Nevasca and lrb like this.
  5. Nevasca

Nevasca

Thank you for your quick reply, Brad. I'm working on South America (Brazil). I will wait and try to commit later.

6. mentorgame1

mentorgame1

thank's for the fast reply! i'm from South America (Brazil)!

7. lrb

lrb

Wow, I'm from Brazil too! And now everything is working fine again!
    Thank you very much for the quick reply.