Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Solved] - Cannot download entry - 404 error

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by rbosse, Jul 9, 2017.

1. rbosse

rbosse

Hey all,

My friend and I were working on a game together and after a few unity updates, we attempted to download the game we had and it failed to do so. We are both getting a 404 error.

Can anyone see what the problem could be? I've attempted deleting local files and also choosing a new folder. This happens to us both.

Editor.log is attached.

Attached Files:

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @rbosse! Could you both try deleting your Collab Snapshot file in your [ProjectDirectory]/Library/Collab?

3. rbosse

rbosse

Neither of us have this project on our machine anymore. We both took a break, installed a new beta version of Unity then attempted a new fresh download which now fails.

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

It seemed like your project was stuck in an archive state. I unlocked your project for you. Can both of you check if you can download your project now?

5. rbosse

rbosse

Same error, 404, like the path doesn't exist. The odd part, it gets to about .03MB then cans.

[Collab 2017-0712 02:01:20 GMT] DownloadEntryRequest failed, Reason: 404 Url: https://collab.cloud.unity3d.com/ap...cache/source/524bf55095f408d404a9b4f8034819e5 Result:
    [Collab 2017-0712 02:01:20 GMT][Error] 'Cannot download entry' (27) returned in 'C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Src/Collab/Jobs/CollabUpdateAsyncJob.cpp' at line 1034

6. Bampolampy

Bampolampy

Unity Technologies

Hey @rbosse, we have identified an issue with how your project has been archived in our systems and are working to resolve it. I should have access to your data fixed by tomorrow, apologies for the inconvenience. I'll let you know as soon as it should be available.

7. rbosse

rbosse

Thanks. No problem on the wait. I'm glad you guys could figure it out, maybe it'll help you with future production projects :)

8. Bampolampy

Bampolampy

Unity Technologies

@rbosse, you should now be able to access your files again. Many thanks for reporting this issue, it certainly does help us track down and fix bugs! Please let us know if you see any further issues. Once again, sorry for the delay.

9. rbosse

rbosse

Mark this baby solved. Yes, it worked. Thanks a lot Bamp and ryanc. Not a problem. I work in a similar style business, SDLC... bleh :)

Ryan-Unity likes this.