Search Unity

[Solved] [Bug] UnityIAP cause WP8.1 fail to pass WACK

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Wadjey, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wadjey

Wadjey

Hi,
    The latest UnityIAP is causing WP8.1 app fail to pass Windows App Certification Kit.
    Until a fix will be provided, there is any workaround to be able successfully pass the WACK?
    Bug Case: 826292

2. JayR

JayR

Hi Wajdik,

The previous release of Unity IAP (1.7.0) should be fine for WACK if you have a copy of that release available. If not, you can grab a copy here and then import it manually into your project.

Also, did you try running WACK with a release build? While it is not a clean fix it may take care of the problem for you.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    nicholasr likes this.
  3. Wadjey

Wadjey

Thanks for the link of Unity IAP v1.7.0, I'll use it until a fix will be provided.
    I tried Unity IAP v1.6.1 and it pass WACK without any problem.

nicholasr likes this.
  4. JayR

JayR

The Unity IAP 1.8.1 release addressing this issue is now available via the services window (and app store soon.) Please let us know if you encounter any problems with this one.

Thanks!

nicholasr likes this.
  5. Wadjey

Wadjey

Hi Jay,
    Thanks for the update but the Unity IAP 1.8.1 still not pass the WACK, the old errors disappeared but there is a new error:
    • The binary Tizen.dll is built in debug mode.
    Also, Unity IAP 1.8.1 isn't working for Tizen, I initialized UnityPurchasing and followed all the steps described in the doc and started Beta Test in Tizen Store...
    But when I try to make an IAP in my device I have this log message: BuyPrductID FAIL: Not initialized.
    Also neither OnInitialized neither OnInitializeFailed is triggered.
    Any ideas how to make it working for Tizn?

6. JayR

JayR

For the Tizen part this sounds like what would happen if the store server didn't respond at all when the product list was requested, but we'd need to see a log from sdb to know for sure. There can also be a significant delay between when you start the Beta Test in Tizen Store and when your IAP items are enabled but I would have expected an initialization failure for that case. Which device are you using to test Tizen?

For the new WACK problem can you send us more details via the open bug? We're not seeing that error and have successfully tested and submitted test apps (both Universal 8.1 and Universal 10) built using IAP 1.8.1

7. Wadjey

Wadjey

For the WACK it's OK, I built the solution again and now it pass the WACK.
    For Tizen I confirm neither OnInitialized nor OnInitializeFailed is triggered, even after days of starting Beta Test, I've sent you a PM containing the log.

JayR and nicholasr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.