Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Solved] Bug - Crashes and Exceptions UI Broken

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by UriMitosis, Sep 16, 2019.

1. UriMitosis

UriMitosis

I cannot read past the first page (I know I have several pages of bugs) and the tabulation is off making it very difficult to read. This is true for all users in my organization. Here is an image of the broken tabulation and missing page navigation:

upload_2019-9-16_15-12-36.png

Attached Files:

2. IOU_RAY

IOU_RAY

Yep, same here. Prime time, looking for error logs of things on a live publish and....this is the result.

Impressive Unity! I'm glad this is what we're paying for. The devs toy with these things completely untested, then we are stuck with the consequence on a paid service.

It appears the quality of Collab is now leaking onto previously solid features now.

3. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @UriMitosis and @IOU_RAY, we are aware of this UI bug and it is a high priority in our backlog. The Developer Dashboard recently switched their frontend framework that caused some unintended formatting issues on some of our pages. We appreciate your patience as we get these issues resolved as soon as possible.

4. UriMitosis

UriMitosis

Thanks, any idea when this will be fixed/rolled back? We do use this dashboard to track down bugs, so the sooner it gets resolved the better.

5. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

We'll aim to have a fix out within the week.

6. sticksports_bittman

sticksports_bittman

Any updates? I'm trying to squash a bunch of bugs this week, but am unable to sort, or go to a second page.

7. UriMitosis

UriMitosis

Bump on this. I am grateful for the service but we have come to depend on it and it is a paid service. Do you still intend to fix this week? Do you not have a previous version to roll back to?

8. UriMitosis

UriMitosis

Wait! I see it is fixed! Thank you very much!

Ryan-Unity likes this.