Search Unity

SOLVED - Are there .unity files for Pluralsights "Unity 2018 Fundamentals" Course?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Deleted User, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

I have been taking the Plurasight course called "Unity 2018 Fundamentals." I have downloaded all the "Exercise" files.

I have one problem with the course and need a little help;

When you get to the middle of the course the instructor gives you step by step instructions, as he has done for all the videos up to this point, BUT now he only goes through a few examples and then tells you to go ahead and create the rest of the level on your own.

That is fine except that when you open the next video there are many things in there that you (I) did not create so that makes that new video a bit hard to follow because the elements in my scene now don't match what I am looking at on the video.

So I would like to be able to have access to the "scene" file or the .unity file for that particular video so that I can follow along.

These files are nowhere to be found...at least I cannot find them if they do exist.

Can anyone point me to these files or how I might access them if they exist? Thank you very much.

2. castana1962

castana1962

Hi. Yes. There are into the Assets/Scene folder the Main menu, Main and Player Prototype Unity Scene. I would suggest you that you donwload theexercises diles again. If you have any other problem please let me know it
    Regards
    Alejandro

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi Castana. Thanks and, Yes, I have seen those files. But I was asking about "incremental" .unity files that would correspond to each video. The ones I see in the asset/scene folder are completed files that show the final scene. Would be nice to follow along with; a model that starts where each video starts. But I am muddling my way along. Thank you again for taking the time to reply. Always appreciated.