Search Unity

Solar Defense, Sci-Fi Defend The Base RTS

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by 7m2 Carl, May 15, 2012.

1. 7m2 Carl

7m2 Carl

Hello everyone, this is Carl Johan from 7m2games, I'm working on a RTS game with a defend the base RTS style I guess I'd call it. I've been working on it for a little while now and I intend to release the game for free on a site like Kongregate. The story in the game is, that you've recently discovered another civilization and now you're at war with them. You then have to spend your resources carefully between researching for better weapon technology and actually making weapons.

I Made this post now because I just did a short video on the gameplay right now, please keep in mind that I'm not the most experienced person in this industry, and that some of the stuff is going to be changed. I really would love to hear som criticism on what you guys think look good and what should be changed. Thank you!

Gameplay video

If you like what you see, why not follow me on twitter :D? https://twitter.com/7m2games

Thank you :D

2. chubbspet

chubbspet

looks pretty neat! looking forward to see end product.

3. 7m2 Carl

7m2 Carl

Solar Defense Check it out, It's not the greatest game ever, but it's the first I've made so don't be too harsh :D leave a comment here and tell me what you think.