Search Unity

Socket error while playing BGO - Battlestar Galactica Online.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by daddyattitude, Apr 30, 2014.

1. daddyattitude

daddyattitude

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea as to why I randomely get socket errors while playing Battlestar Galactica Online?

I do not have malware. I work at a free help malware site removing malware - not the problem.
    I have no tool bars or add-ons that would cause network congestion.
    I have the current plug-in: Unity Plugin version: 4.3.5f1
    I even went as far as to download and install Unity 4 ver 4.3.4f1 - no idea what it does - not yet anyway.

So I was hoping that maybe it was the BGO servers and issues with the on line game.

I am not the only one having this issue.

BGO forum - Socket Errors

2. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

It's a problem with the BGO servers and issues with the on line game.

3. daddyattitude

daddyattitude

Thank you Graham Dunnett for your prompt reply.
    This is what I had suspected, but it is nice to get a second opinion.

4. Maverik140

Maverik140

Graham... there are a long list of complaints from people regarding this on the BSGO forums and all we are being told is to delete unity cache and upgrade to newest version. BP, the company the runs BSGO are trying to fob the issue off on Unity, would it be possible from someone on your end to contact them? Perhaps they need to upgrade their version.

Otherwise is there any detailed information you could kindly supply us that we could take back to BP and shove in their lying faces?

Thanks kindly.

5. killercid

killercid

por favor se podria hacer algo por los diversos problemas que tiene el juego bsgo es imposible poder entrar por el socket error muchas gracias