Search Unity

Social App Template

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Uni-Bit-Studio, Jun 24, 2019.

1. germanokenero

germanokenero

[QUOTE = "Uni-Bit-Studio, postagem: 5222441, membro: 2749759"] Olá

Qual versão do Firebase SDK você está usando?
    Tente reimportar json

1. Remova o google-services.json , localizado em Assets / google-services.json
    2. Remova o google-services-desktop.json , localizado em Assets / StreamingAssets / google-services-desktop.json
    3. Faça o download do novo google-services.json.
    4. Certifique-se de que ele se chama google-services.json , e não google-services (1) .json, por exemplo
    5. Importe-o para a pasta Assets

Cumprimentos,
    Equipe do Uni-Bit Studio [/ QUOTE]

Eu fiz todos os procedimentos, a versão do meu firebase é o 6.7.0 e nada de funcionar, continua dando o erro.

2. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

PM sent

3. unity_3drapidsolutions

unity_3drapidsolutions

Hello, I have downloaded your project and followed all of the relevant instructions. The app connects to Firebase properly and works well in the editor. However, after building to Android (I have tried both the Bluestacks emulator as well as a commercial device), the UI is not showing up at all. I don't believe I have changed anything from my blank project apart from following the installation instructions in the documentation. Do you have any advice as to why this could happen?

4. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello

What device did you test on and what version of android os is there?
    Don't you see UI at all? Just a white screen? Can you send some screenshots?
    I sent you a test build in PM. Can you check it?

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

5. unity_3drapidsolutions

unity_3drapidsolutions

Thank you for the rapid reply!

I tested it on Bluestacks, which emulated a Samsung Galaxy Phone. I also tested it on a Redmi Note 7 physical device.

The issue is definitely the UI not displaying (even though it displays fine in the editor and I can make accounts normally when in Play mode). Originally, all I saw was a White screen, which I attributed to the camera flags being set to a solid color (white), since changing that color changed the color I saw when building to the Android device. Furthermore, when I set the camera clear flags to skybox, it just shows the skybox, indicating that the UI is not being drawn.

I am thinking that maybe this is due to the version of Unity I am using? I imported the package (which is a complete project) into the most recent 2019.2 version of unity - is there a specific version of Unity you recommend for this project?

Thanks again for the rapid reply! I will send additional screenshots later today when returning home.

6. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello

How is it going?
    Did you test the build that I sent you?
    I do not think that the problem is in the version of unity, but you can try installing the asset in version 2018.3.3

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

7. unity_3drapidsolutions

unity_3drapidsolutions

I ended up getting it working fully by restarting the entire process of connecting it in a blank 2018.3 Unity. I'm not really sure why there were issues with my first attempt in the 2019 version, but I'm glad it worked now. Thanks for the help!

Uni-Bit-Studio likes this.
  8. pablouwall

pablouwall

hi ,i got a problem i can't unzip firecast(macos), with rar ,unachiver nothing appen' .

9. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello

We will send you a zip version of the archive today.

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

10. pablouwall

pablouwall

ok you got my email

11. pablouwall

pablouwall

where you send irecast(macos) rar ,i got nothing !

12. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

PM sent

13. nt3dcompany

nt3dcompany

Hello Uni-Bit-Studio , can i ask you a question ?
    Can i combine social network template with my game (the same with easy friend system )?
    If it can i will buy it
    thank and best regard

14. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello

A social asset is more designed for a project from scratch. It is possible to integrate it into an existing project, but it will not be as easy as with Easy Friends.

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

nt3dcompany likes this.
  15. nt3dcompany

nt3dcompany

ok i will buy it , but i think you should make chat room functions (asian room , euro room , africa room ....)
    Thank and best regards

16. agramma

agramma

Hello! I've just acquired your template and it's great. Thanks for making it available. I would like to make some adaptations and I would like to make you some questions. For example I would like to add some fields to the user structure you are using in the registration controller but I can't find where you create this structure. Could you point the file? Thanks in advance!

17. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

New input fields you can add in RegistrationController.cs.
    New user value you can add in User class, this class you can found in ProfileController.cs.

If you have additional questions please contact us assets@uni-bit.com

agramma likes this.
  18. Cloudless-Rain

Cloudless-Rain

This looks like a great asset and I'm thinking about buying it. Quick question before I do though. Firebase is strictly for mobile right? Could one apply this asset to another backend tool so you could build a desktop standalone. Actually I guess the real question is, is it possible to use this asset for the construction of a desktop app?

19. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello

Yes, that's right. Our asset is designed for mobile devices. But firebase also works on the desktop standalone x86_64. Our asset will also work, but you will have to make a few changes:
    - Change all app UI
    - We have an image picker, which is used to pull out a picture or video from a device for a post or change user avatar. You will have to integrate the desktop version of this functionality
    For example, you can use this
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/gui/runtime-file-browser-113006
    - Push notifications will also not work. You will have to hide or remove this functionality

We already have some modification of the social asset, called Easy Friends, which already works on a standalone platform.
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/easy-friends-system-156425
    But it is more for gaming projects.

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

20. nt3dcompany

nt3dcompany

great asset but need tutorial how to combine it to my game please , if it is standard alone , please add chatroom funcion , near location function
    thank

21. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello

Combining an asset with an existing project is a very specific task and requires an individual approach. Describe your integration problems at assets@uni-bit.com and we will try to help you.

Regarding additional functionality - thanks to the idea, we will include them in roadmap

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

nt3dcompany likes this.
  22. nt3dcompany

nt3dcompany

thank you for your reply , i work for real estate company , i create some sale apps , i think i can combine your social template to my app if you give some tutorial
    2.JPG 1.JPG

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    RoyalCoder likes this.
  23. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

H @Uni-Bit-Studio Team,
    Thanks for your great product, when will be these features added?
    I been waiting for a long long time :p I can not wait ;)...
    Thanks in advance!

24. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello

We plan to release a big update in about a month:)

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

25. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

Amazing news Uni-Bit-Studio, keep up the good work !

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  26. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hi @nt3dcompany

We prepared very detailed information on how to integrate our asset to any project. Here is a link - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ix9eN4bnr0mukw4_OPZ-91WXjadUwOXnDLFRwRbfJTQ/edit

We can't make a specific tutorial for your projects, because it will take too much time for us to investigate your project and it needs fully be aware of your code structure.

You can try to integrate our asset by yourself and if you will face any problems you can send us an email to assets@uni-bit.com and we will be happy to help you with any specific questions.

Have a good day!

Best regards,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

nt3dcompany likes this.
  27. Cloudless-Rain

Cloudless-Rain

Just downloaded and I'm getting a lot of errors. I'm using Unity 2019.3.0f3. When I click to Import SAT it gives me a warning about Package Manager dependencies and gives the option to update. After this 125 errors come up before even importing the package. After completing the getting starting process outlined in the documentation the errors are still there. Here's an example of a typical error:
    Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.3\Editor\AssemblyInfo.cs(7,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UxmlNamespacePrefix' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

EDIT:::::::
    I tried again with 2018.3.14f1 and it works like a charm.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  28. ronni-wagner

ronni-wagner

[QUOTE = "Uni-Bit-Studio, postagem: 4859618, membro: 2749759"]] Olá, RadioactiveBullfrog

Este é o roteiro:

- adicionar capacidade de remover postagens, mensagens
    - adicionar capacidade de fazer repost
    - visualizar usuários que gostaram da postagem
    - adicionar capacidade de publicar imagens multiplicadas
    - na notificação por push do aplicativo
    - restaurar senha do usuário
    - alterar senha do usuário
    - envie vídeo, imagens em mensagens privadas
    - player de vídeo em tela cheia
    - conversa em grupo
    - adicionar guia histórico (curtidas, requsets de amigos, comentários)
    - integre o webrct para fazer chamadas de vídeo / áudio

Mas agora há planos de adicionar outros ativos e fazer a atualização

Melhores resultados,

29. ronni-wagner

ronni-wagner

[QUOTE = "Uni-Bit-Studio, postagem: 4859618, membro: 2749759"]] Olá, RadioactiveBullfrog

Este é o roteiro:

- adicionar capacidade de remover postagens, mensagens
    - adicionar capacidade de fazer repost
    - visualizar usuários que gostaram da postagem
    - adicionar capacidade de publicar imagens multiplicadas
    - na notificação por push do aplicativo
    - restaurar senha do usuário
    - alterar senha do usuário
    - envie vídeo, imagens em mensagens privadas
    - player de vídeo em tela cheia
    - conversa em grupo
    - adicionar guia histórico (curtidas, requsets de amigos, comentários)
    - integre o webrct para fazer chamadas de vídeo / áudio

Mas agora há planos de adicionar outros ativos e fazer a atualização

Melhores resultados,

bom dia equipe uni bit studio. Em relação ao script acima, você tem uma data para implementação na declaração do aplicativo social. Vou esperar a resposta ... e deixo meu email ronniwagner99@gmail.com obrigado pela atenção, uma ótima semana para todos

30. Raeion

Raeion

Hello, thnx for this great asset,
    so things seem to work in the editor on android but when I switch to iOS I get this weird error, I looked it up online and there are some solutions but none has helped especially since two of the scripts from the template is causing this issue on iOS platform in editor:

Assets/SocialAppTemplate/Plugins/NativeCamera/Editor/NCPostProcessBuild.cs(31,52): error CS0619: 'PBXProject.GetUnityTargetName()' is obsolete: 'This function is deprecated. There are two targets now, call GetUnityMainTargetGuid() - for app or GetUnityFrameworkTargetGuid() - for source/plugins to get Guid instead of calling to TargetGuidByName(GetUnityTargetName()).'

and

Assets/SocialAppTemplate/Plugins/NativeGallery/Editor/NGPostProcessBuild.cs(31,53): error CS0619: 'PBXProject.GetUnityTargetName()' is obsolete: 'This function is deprecated. There are two targets now, call GetUnityMainTargetGuid() - for app or GetUnityFrameworkTargetGuid() - for source/plugins to get Guid instead of calling to TargetGuidByName(GetUnityTargetName()).'

any advice ? thnx

31. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello.

Our asset uses a free Native Gallery plugin.
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/native-gallery-for-android-ios-112630
    You can try updating it.

Best regards,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

32. Raeion

Raeion

Hello,
    Thank you for replying. I updated the plugin, however, only one persisted. I realised it's the native camera that isn't fixed so I updated the native camera in addition to the the native gallery and its now fixed.

Source code doesn't seem to be commented but its written really good and clean. I was wondering how easy it would be to integrate with Voxel Busters Cross Platform premium plugging that covers many native things. or should I steer away because of future updates you will be making to this asset.
    thnx

33. angello2018

angello2018

BUEN DIA, ESTE ASSET TENDRA ALGUNA ACTUALIZACION ? COMO POR EKEMPLO ELEIMINAR LOS POST

34. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello

Here is a tutorial on how to remove post

Best regards,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

TJBRB and Neviah like this.
  35. Raeion

Raeion

Hello, any updates on group chat ?
    I'm working on creating groups like "Facebook Page" where the page owner can post and subscribers can like and comment. as well as a unique chat group for that page. do you think this is something that is on your timeline or I need to make it from scratch. if yes or not, do you have any advice you could give me please?
    Thank you.

36. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello.

Comments under posts work like group chat. You can use this code for group chat.

As for the pages. Pages are the same as the user. You can register pages using the code to register users, only mark it as a page. You can also add an firebase "AdminUsers" node to a page. When going to the page, check if my ID is in the admins array. And then check whether the user can post.

Best regards,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

Raeion likes this.
  37. Raeion

Raeion

Thank you for your help.
    Any ideas or plans on how to allow edits and removal of posts?

38. User821

User821

Can I get the demo build for testing?

39. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello.
    Send me your email in PM, I will send you a build.

Best regards,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

40. rmuqsith

rmuqsith

Hi, i just recently purchase this asset

i tried to follow all the steps in the documentation but when I tried to extract the FirebaseFunction.rar, I got error message and it says that the archive is unknown or damaged

any solution to fix it? or are there new files for the FirebaseFunction.rar?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  41. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello.

Try use this archive
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CNUb3AulCTTNxS5z7aHQKqJzDxkN9vs_

Best regards,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

rmuqsith likes this.
  42. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Dear developers.

We started preparing a new update for you. Here is the list of main updates for the next update 1.7:

- Compatible with Unity2019
    - Group chat
    - Ability to send image in chat
    - Ability to remove posts
    - Video/audio call

Group chat and Unity2019 compatible ready.
    You can create group chats, view members, add new members or leave the chat.

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    RoyalCoder likes this.
  43. muhammadshoaib75868

muhammadshoaib75868

Hey greetings
    I want to purchase this asset.can you please send me testing apk for testing purpose

44. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello.

Unfortunately, right now we cannot give you a test build until we have released the update. Because updates have affected the firebase cloud methods that are currently in development. Therefore, the build may not work stably.

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

45. Raeion

Raeion

Thank you with this upcoming update.
    Will there be any potential issues updating since we have an exisiting project with this at our core?

46. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello.

Yes, now the minimum version of the Unity that will be supported will be 2019.3.3. Now firebase sdk will be loaded automatically from the Unity Package Manager. For the rest, we will make a video tutorial to upgrade to the new version of the asset.

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

47. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Dear developers.

We continue to work on updating the asset.
    New features:
    - Abiilty to send image in private chat
    - Ability to remove posts

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team

Raeion likes this.
  48. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Dear developers

The last feature is ready. Video calls now works (with agora.io). We will prepare the publication of the current version

joel-agora_io and Raeion like this.
  49. udubaso

udubaso

Hello @Uni-Bit-Studio
    I want to create app like Instagram, could you please tell me which features this asset doesn't have that Instagram has?
    I noticed you can't search posts, use and search hashtags, and there is no "explore/recommended" section.
    Can you please send me a link with demo version of the app?
    And my last question, you said this is your roadmap, is that still true? When are you planning to release these features?
    - add ability to make repost
    - view users, who liked post
    - add ability to post multiply images
    - in app push notification
    - restore user password
    - change user password
    - full screen video player
    - add history tab (likes, friend requsets, comments)

50. Uni-Bit-Studio

Uni-Bit-Studio

Hello,

"I noticed you can't search posts, use and search hashtags, and there is no "explore/recommended" section."
    - These features are not, but some of our users have implemented its themselves

"And my last question, you said this is your roadmap, is that still true? When are you planning to release these features?"
    - Yes, these are plans for the next updates

" want to create app like Instagram, could you please tell me which features this asset doesn't have that Instagram has?"
    - I will send you a test build

Best reagrds,
    Uni-Bit Studio Team