Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

So sorry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rachan, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Rachan

Rachan

hello everyone i’m almost dead because of bike crashed in down hill bike challenge my head hit the ground so hard and i cannot do anything my eye also blur and it already passed about 9 months and everything seem the same i feel confused right now and can’t do anything if anyone purchase my asset i thank you very much and so sorry for not support you it seem like you are donation for me my medical bill is very expensive it about 60000$ and nothing can help me i feel thank you very much for help me this is a second post i don’t know why my first post was removed but i just want to tell people who purchase my asset to know why i missing and thank you very much unity!

2. Murgilod

Murgilod

It was probably removed because you posted what looked like little more than an advertisement for your assets. If you want people to know where you've been, it would make more sense to post in the Asset Store forum, preferably in the existing threads about your assets that get the most traffic.

3. Rachan

Rachan

I understand but i don’t know where to post it should be moving than removing but i’m ok for me that i just want to tell people who purchase my asset and just say thank you.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    Joe-Censored likes this.
  4. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Yeah don't worry about it just get well.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  5. Rachan

Rachan

Thank you for understand me if everything better i will back to work again.

hippocoder likes this.
  6. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

Priority is health above all.

Rachan likes this.
  7. Rachan

Rachan

Yes for now is heath i thought it was a dream at first but it so true i cannot stop this situation

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Joe-Censored and hippocoder like this.