Search Unity

so.. much... todo... Rotary Command

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by JamesLeeNZ, Jan 10, 2012.

1. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

2. henry96

henry96

I really love the textures and the models. It's so cool. By the way, tweaking a little bit on the control will be great cuz for me, it's somehow hard to control. Would you mind telling me about this game's game play?

3. Kokumo

Kokumo

Yes, i found some issue trying to fly the helicopter; maybe because of the controls.

4. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

Yeah I havnt spent alot of time working on the helicopter control. At this point the sole purpose of the helicopter is to allow me to fly around and monitor what the other units are doing. The ultimate goal is to make this an IOS game, so the helicopter will be driven using tilt...

The gameplay at the most basic level involves two bases, building tanks, jeeps, turrets, etc that will slowly advance to the enemy base. You will not have control of their movement. They will just do there thing. You will control the vehicles that you build.

Of course, you will need to research every vehicle before you can use it. Along with that you will be able to upgrade every vehicle. This will allow you to either concentrate on making several vehicles stronger, or utilising the various vehicles. The whole time you will be in control of the helicopter, which once finished will have attack capability, which will allow you to assist your vehicles in the field or defend your base. The enemy of course will also have a helicopter (writing the AI for that is going to be interesting!)

Eventually the maps will look more like something out of marble madness.