Search Unity

Question So I started another tutorial on Zenva.com last night, any chance of text based?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by RichAllen2023, Sep 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichAllen2023

RichAllen2023

2. Homicide

Homicide

Think you would have to mail / msg the instructor / supplier of the course directly.

3. RichAllen2023

RichAllen2023

He's emailed me this morning, he says to look at the course notes.

106 page document, pardon?! I need to get Dad to stock up on printer paper.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2022
  4. tleylan

tleylan

I'm not sure of the goal here but let me offer a) you are on a computer b) you can print to a .pdf file c) that document can easily be scaled. And let me suggest that any steps you take to ameliorate the issue could be offered to others who may be in similar circumstances.

5. RichAllen2023

RichAllen2023

Read the OP, it's explained there,

6. Schneider21

Schneider21

I don't understand why you feel the need to be combative with people responding to your requests for help. The tone of your writing often suggests a significant imbalance in the value of your time over others, tipped heavily in your favor. As you are the one requesting the assistance, it's worth considering that the bulk of effort to resolve the issue should be on your part, not those volunteering your time. I've tried mentioning this before to no avail, and I avoid mentioning it more often than I do, but this kind of unfriendly, entitled attitude (especially coming from a long-time member such as yourself) really detracts from one of the best things about this community: our openness and willingness to help others.

You bought a course that indicates quite clearly that it consists of videos. If you now have an issue with that, that's something you take up with the instructor of that course, or even the administrators of the site itself. Your issue isn't related to Unity in the slightest bit.

7. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

As this isn't related to Unity, I'm going to lock the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.