Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

small bug - incorrect date shown

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by Unshackled, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Unshackled

Unshackled

I just added a game to my Unity connect page. While I was on the page to add it, you have a tab on the right hand side to input the details of the game. I then went to "+ Edit stores" put the link in for my game on Itch.io, then I had to put the release date in. No matter what date you select, it always puts the day before instead. So if I select 01-Dec it will display 30-Nov.

Sorry if this has been posted already

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Sorry about that. We'll check it out.

3. fannairureal

fannairureal

Unity Technologies