Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Slight pink tint to all lit sprite shaders in scene view

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by lemmons, Jan 21, 2021.

1. lemmons

lemmons

I've seen tons of articles, videos, and posts about materials being completely pink after swapping to URP but I can't find anything about lit shaders being tinted slightly pink in scene view only (which is what's happening to me )

After importing URP I upgraded all project materials to URP materials and then went on to create a `Sprite Lit Graph` and applying it to many of my sprites. In the game view, everything is great and looks as it should but in the scene view all of my sprites with this material are tinted slightly pink and I can't figure out why. Screen_Shot_2021-01-21_at_4_08_27_PM.png
    If I apply an unlit shader or play with the scene's directional lighting it changes the tint so it's got to be something there, but I've exhausted all the avenues I'm aware of and cannot figure out how to get rid of the pink tint. Any guidance would be appreciated!

2. Oxeren

Oxeren

I haven't worked with 2d in URP, but considering that it's a lit sprite, it's probably affected by the ambient light.

3. lemmons

lemmons

Certainly, but I can't figure out 1) why it looks weird in scene but not game mode and 2) how to make it stop. I spent another hour last night changing lighting settings and digging through project settings to no avail.