Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

SkyBuilder (Cancelled)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by rouhee, Feb 18, 2010.

1. rouhee

rouhee

Coming soon sky box generator for Unity. Still under development, but looking good. Works with Indie and Pro.

(Sorry for the LARGE image)

Video coming soon.

And this time I am going to ask coffee coins for it.

2. rouhee

rouhee

3. Veli

Veli

I think you should use some kind of fisheye effect on it as well, since now the seams between images are quite visible.

4. rouhee

rouhee

The panoramic projection is coming after huge amount of other code.

5. Ayrik

Ayrik

Looks very useful. What are your plans for space based skyboxes? To be useful to me they would have to be more than just white dots. It's been so hard for me to find space skyboxes.

Anyway, keep it up!

6. rouhee

rouhee

7. bigkahuna

bigkahuna

You might want to consider posting this on the Wiki under the "projects" section ( http://www.unifycommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=Unity_Projects ). That way maybe someone else will pick up where you left off. I gave it a quick look and it's a good start. Incidentally, when I run it I get black lines across the skybox but I don't see that in your screenshot. I'm running this on a Mac so maybe it's an issue with my graphics card?

8. rouhee

rouhee

9. rouhee

rouhee

The screenshot is older. This new one has some of the panoramic distortion tests in it. It's a bit mess the whole project, because it was done quick'n'dirty'n'hurry. :wink:

unityunity