Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. On February 28th the Feedback website will shut down and be redirected to the Unity forums. See the full post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Sky MASTER - Physical skybox- Volume clouds- Weather FX- Ocean- Real time GI proxy-Mobile

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by nasos_333, Nov 1, 2014.

1. ForceVFX

ForceVFX

can you LOD the volume clouds, to simple particles or sprite textures at a distance, to try and eliminate the popping, hard edge horizon?, cause, I'd really like my F-22 in and out of those beautiful clouds, it is the one thing I really need, great looking clouds that I can fly above. thanx, Patrick

2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi

The clouds can be extended to background a lot, i will add a sample video asap

ForceVFX likes this.
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Fly through Clouds WIP

4. ForceVFX

ForceVFX

loving it!, nice upper cirrus layers, blended nicely! great pinkish & blue tones...give me a freakin wing suit, Im jumping in.

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

Yes this version is fly through ready :)

I am also adding light volume around the clouds to get that heavely look from sun shafts

ForceVFX likes this.
  6. ForceVFX

ForceVFX

when you come down through the cloud bank, those flat bottom clouds & the great fly through, in my cart.....they seem a perfect , I wonder, what that would look like in my new tri-copter?
    just finished up the 4 color choice shader

(if you see one brown ship, its unity cache..sorry, same file name)

most viewed from here

almost 1 1/2 weeks to finish & fine tune, all rigged, textured and new custom shaders..I'm pooped!

Patrick

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    nasos_333 likes this.
  7. nasos_333

nasos_333

I hope i can do the great work justice :)

Clouds and Water WIP

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Clouds and Water WIP