Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

"SKY is ARROWS" real-time strategy fantasy game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by yaletron, Oct 24, 2012.

1. yaletron

yaletron

Hi Unity forums,

First poster here.

Just want to let you know how grateful I am for the Unity platform and it's whats making my newest project possible. It's leaps and bounds ahead of Flash's functionality, which was what I used for my last personal project.

I love creating real-time strategy games, and I'm raising funds for "SKY is ARROWS" via Kickstarter.

I'm a huge unity fan and am looking for engineers and artists to collaborate with. Let me know if you are interested in working together and we can keep in touch, I will be actually able to hire some help if this funding is successful.

SKY is ARROWS uses 2D sprites and a 3D world with an orthographic camera. I am basically using an older game I made and updating and importing sounds and animations from it.

Please check out my kickstarter campaign and become a backer or share it! Trying to raise 18,000 in 20 days.

SiA Kickstarter Link Here

Any questions and not too rude comments are welcome, I tried posting to reddit but got flamed down into oblivion heh heh.

$screenshot_1.png $screenshot_2.png

2. Norton084

Norton084

Kinda weird name for a Strategy Game lol
    Either way nice job I like that kind of games, reminds me of Cossack or Age of Empire

3. yaletron

yaletron

Ha, yeah I thought of the name after hearing the band name "Ground is Lava" on the radio. Thanks.