Search Unity

Skin SSS

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by l_melchior, Sep 20, 2017.

1. l_melchior

l_melchior

Skin SSS
    Shaders
    Leandro Melchior

Shader to simulate both realistic and non-realistic skin
    This Shader was made to take into account the curvature of the mesh and the thickness of the skin in the region by simulating the effect of SSS, also has a special attention in the oiliness and brightness of the skin to thus better simulate skin irregularities.
    For those who want to create an even realistic skin this Shader helps a lot, with a different map, it is able to create a wonderful movie for your character being ideal, click here. A help from others for the normalmap, bend, specular and others any skin effect and created.

2. daliang2018

daliang2018

A good morning, I opened the mailbox, notice that you made a mail.

Very happy, you deal with each question is very serious, very timely reply.

I found KNALD to make a lot of MAP, but I would not use these maps on the plugin.

When you have time, can these maps in the plug in the location of the corresponding?

Through the above tips, I recognized a few pictures.

If these KNALD out of the map can be used directly, will be very convenient for us to use plug-ins.

Some maps can not be used directly, then, through the PS and other software to re-production?

3. l_melchior

l_melchior

Cool this software has created several but interesting but in this case you will use the cruvature in the curvature map option and the dark transmission in the SSS Mask.
    But before your map, the transmission must be reversed so that it has the correct effect because the darker areas are like higher transmission level and as clear with less.