Search Unity

Sing in With Apple Unitypackage [Error in Android build]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Martin_Gonzalez, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

Hi there, when downloading the package Sign in With Apple from Asset Store

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/sign-in-with-apple-154202

There is an issue when building in Android, since we are developing multi platform apps.

It's missing a #ifdef in the following part of the code that make Android build fail.

Code (CSharp):
    1.         [DllImport("__Internal")]
    2.         private static extern void UnitySignInWithApple_Login(IntPtr callback);
    3.         [DllImport("__Internal")]
    4.         private static extern void UnitySignInWithApple_GetCredentialState(string userID, IntPtr callback);
    Here is the solution since I don't know where to do a pull request.

Code (CSharp):
    1. #if (UNITY_IOS || UNITY_TVOS) && !UNITY_EDITOR
    2.         [DllImport("__Internal")]
    3.         private static extern void UnitySignInWithApple_Login(IntPtr callback);
    4.         [DllImport("__Internal")]
    5.         private static extern void UnitySignInWithApple_GetCredentialState(string userID, IntPtr callback);
    6. #endif
    And here is the exception that happen:

Code (CSharp):
    1. il2cpp.exe didn’t catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: /android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/llvm/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/clang++ @“/var/folders/85/1l1jzvbs6yz6ylmslck7x0p80000gp/T/tmpeByilm.tmp-o “/Library/il2cpp_android_armeabi-v7a/il2cpp_cache/linkresult_5D44B8A1974C4F6C552343067ADBAE5F/libil2cpp.so-shared -Wl,-soname,libil2cpp.so -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--build-id --sysroot “/android-ndk-r16b/platforms/android-16/arch-arm” -gcc-toolchain “/android-ndk-r16b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64" -target armv7-none-linux-androideabi -Wl,--wrap,sigaction -L “/android-ndk-r16b/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/libs/armeabi-v7a” -lgnustl_static -llog -rdynamic -fuse-ld=gold
    2. /Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Vendor_0.cpp:2225: error: undefined reference to ‘UnitySignInWithApple_Login’
    3. /Temp/StagingArea/Il2Cpp/il2cppOutput/Bulk_Vendor_0.cpp:2239: error: undefined reference to ‘UnitySignInWithApple_GetCredentialState’
    4. clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

2. Masterfalcon

Masterfalcon

Unity Technologies

Hi Martin,

Sorry about that. Your fix is absolutely right on. We'll get that included into the next package update. Thanks!

3. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

Thanks! :D

4. anflaoo

anflaoo

HI, @Masterfalcon, Have you ever thought of providing a quick login?

Inconvenient to ask for password when using the app again after logging in

5. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

@anflaoo
    You need to validate the state of the credentials, if they are not revoke you don't need to log in again.
    If credentials are revoked you need to take your user to your login page/or ask him to log in again.

6. anflaoo

anflaoo

7. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

Sorry if I was not clear.
    You can check the credentials status before calling login. If credential are valid you dont need to call login.
    If credentials were revoked you can call login again to get the refreshed credentials

8. anflaoo

anflaoo

@Martin_Gonzalez
    Sorry, I thought that the login screen should appear like Apple Game Center. However, when I played other games, I found that the screen saying that I was logged in again did not appear after the login process.

9. Martin_Gonzalez

Martin_Gonzalez

One thing to be aware.
    Apple will give you the username just the first time the user logged in. Every other time the user log in again there will no info of the user, so you must persist it locally or in a server.

The get back to the stat point you in your iphone can go to Settings>Your User(The first item)>Password & Security>Apps Using Your Apple ID> tap on your app and then Stop Using Apple Id.
    This will be like the very first time.