Search Unity

"Since you've skipped the two factor authentication, your posts should be reviewed..."

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by Jingle-Fett, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Jingle-Fett

Jingle-Fett

I'm trying to post my completed submission for the Unity Neon Challenge but I keep getting this notification and it doesn't let me post it. The thing is, I already have two factor authentication enabled for my Unity ID account and I don't see any place where it can be enabled in the connect settings. I've tried logging out and logging back in with another browser and still nothing.

2. kg-unity

kg-unity

Unity Technologies

What if you try to not skip?

3. Jingle-Fett

Jingle-Fett

That's the thing, I wasn't getting asked anywhere if I wanted to skip or authenticate. I activated the authentication back in October and got asked again on December 20th and both times I authenticated. And it shows up as enabled in my Unity ID settings. For reference, the attached image shows the message I got when trying to submit my entry (adblock was disabled too).

I just checked my profile again and the submission has been published so it looks like it was reviewed by a supervisor. So at least that's resolved (if that was you then thanks). But I find it strange I'd be getting that notification in the first place even though the authentication was enabled, it was freaking me out a bit.

Attached Files:

4. kg-unity

kg-unity

Unity Technologies

yes, you have the authentication enabled. But this time, you need to use it :) Next time, just try to click "OK".

Anyway, I've approved your project :)

5. Jingle-Fett

Jingle-Fett

@kg-unity Well I did hit OK, I tried multiple times and pressed OK and each time it just took me to back my profile page and didn't ask me anything further, the submission just showed up under drafts.
    But thanks for approving it!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  6. BlackhartFilms

BlackhartFilms

I'm having the exact same issue- just activated two-factor and then my post is flagged as requiring review.

7. WonkeeKim

WonkeeKim

I have the same issue. I activated the two factor authentication.
    My neon challenge post is also pending review now.

8. markp-unity

markp-unity

All of the submissions should have been accepted. Please respond here if they haven't.

9. vanes96

vanes96

I have the same issue. So I am waiting my post to be reviewed

10. juanborgesv

juanborgesv

I am having the same issue.
    I have clicked "post" several times, and waited days for my post to be reviewed.

This is what I did:
    Post Project > Game > Post a game with images or videos...
    Edit the project (description, images, etc.)
    Post > Post Now > Need Review: OK (Never asked for 2FA).