Search Unity

Sin or Win

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Toxic Blob, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Toxic Blob

Toxic Blob

Hi everyone,

I’d like to share what I’ve been up to with Unity. This is my first game, and I’m pretty excited about it. The response so far from my beta testers has been very exciting, and I’m currently fixing final bugs, polishing the GUI and adding a few last-minute features. So I’d like to share the trailer for my upcoming iOS (iPad) game “Sin or Win".

2. omgitsalexl

omgitsalexl

Looks very interesting Jamiem, though I wish the trailer would explain a bit more of the gameplay mechanics. Maybe you would have the time to enlighten us as to them?

3. fallingbrickwork

fallingbrickwork

It does look really interesting indeed and I love the promo video's quality... Great stuff.

Like mentioned above, I can't really tell what is going on within the game but the quality alone has got me intrigued. Looking forward to seeing more.

Best Regards,
    Matt.

4. Toxic Blob

Toxic Blob

I’d be happy to talk more about the gameplay. Cavemen stream in from either side, then leap into the abyss. The player then plays to either save the cavemen by flicking them into clouds (winning) or let them die in the burning pit (sinning). Both choices are valid and there will be different leaderboards for each path, and different obstacles to successfully achieving either goal.

Here is a link to a Touch Arcade article where I discuss a bit more about the gameplay.