Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

SimplePath - Advanced Pathfinding for any Game Genre - RELEASED

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by alexkring, May 18, 2011.

1. Julian-S

Julian-S

Hello,

In my game I have a ship constantly moving on water meaning its x, y, z position and rotation are always in flux.

I would like to have the ai crew be able to move about the ship while it's moving.

I am wondering if your pathfinding solution is able to accomplish this? I assume it means modifying path finding at runtime in a reasonable way but any waypoint pathfinders that I have looked at so far don't seem to be capable of that.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

2. JasonTw300

JasonTw300

Can I set multiple destinations (or waypoints),and calculate the best path?