Hi @yasirkula , I just started using your patching tool for a project I've been working on. Everything seems to work up until the point that the companion app is required to fire, the app opens and then silently closes before writing any of the downloaded patch files. I traced through the code, and from what I can tell at the least I should have gotten an error log out if anything related to the patching process failed. I dug a little deeper into the object compilation of the SelfPatcher project and found that the SelfPatcherCore.dll referenced by the Extras projects was not strongly named, causing a crash on execution but not on compilation. Once I signed the library and referenced the signed library, everything functioned as expected. You may want to add in your documentation that the SelfPatcherCore libraries require signing before being usable, at least on windows. I'm going to try a Mono build in a bit so I'll let you know if there is a similar issue. Once I got it working your patch tool is excellent, thank you for all of your effort developing this and stay awesome.