Search Unity

Simple In-App Purchase System (SIS) - Shop solution

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Baroni, Aug 8, 2013.

?

Which billing plugin are you using in combination with Simple IAP System?

1. Unity IAP

173 vote(s)
    86.5%
  2. Voxel Busters

10 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Stans Assets

13 vote(s)
    6.5%
  4. Prime31

4 vote(s)
    2.0%
  1. Baroni

Baroni

Some of the files get overwritten, namely the IAPManager script and few others. If you open IAPManager.cs and there's a comment mentioning your billing plugin, it is the correct one. You can also go back to the setup window (Window > Simple IAP System > Plugin Setup) and reimport it again.

2. frozze

frozze

Hi, quick question here.

I have iOS native, and it has playmaker support.

It says that this asset has iOS native support, what does that mean? Am I able to use this front-end, and then iOS native as back-end without any code?

Thanks!

3. Baroni

Baroni

Hi @frozze,
    correct, Simple IAP System does all the integration stuff for you, so you don't have to interact with iOS Native (or any other billing plugin) directly. I've actually replied to your "codeless" question in the other thread for Simple IAP System for SOOMLA, which applies here too.

4. frozze

frozze

Okay thanks. Which one would you recommend for at beginner?

5. Baroni

Baroni

@frozze they are both the same feature-wise. If you prefer more than just billing in the long term, SOOMLA makes it easy to integrate with their analytics suite. Other SOOMLA features require a bit of coding, so if you only want to use billing and nothing else, it doesn't really matter.

6. mroyusaflea

mroyusaflea

Assets/SimpleIAPSystem/Scripts/IAPManager.cs(11,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OnePF' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

What does this mean?

7. Baroni

Baroni

@mroyusaflea you didn't import OpenIAB yet. Please follow the video tutorial on our YouTube channel.

8. Cat-Beltine

Cat-Beltine

Hi Baroni,

thinking about buying your asset. Looks good :) and I have a question: Do I get this right: the Simple IAP System works with Stan's Assets for iOS and Android, but not with WP8? I ask because I use 'Ultimate Mobile' by Stan's Assets which conveniently combines all three billing solutions. It would be great to have those mobile platforms combined.

9. Baroni

Baroni

Hi Cat,
    that's right, Stan's WP8 plugin (full Ultimate asset) is not supported at the moment. Maybe I can start a discussion with Stan to support all of them, but currently the best solution for WP8 is OpenIAB or Unibill (if you own it already).

10. ThoZ

ThoZ

Hi Baronni,
    I use OpenIAB and SIS.
    In the editor everything works fine, but when i test on my Android device, there are no shop items displayed.

Thanks for you help,

Thomas

11. UAS

UAS

Samething as ThoZ....
    Tried OpenIAB latest, Tried Stan's latest...
    I searched the forums... no definite answer. (it's only the android build messed up)
    Mixed and match everything fails with the ui and shop displayed, tested on galaxy s5 and unity 5.1.3p2

Maybe It's unity. will try Unity 5.2 soon, and will report back

12. Baroni

Baroni

@ThoZ @UAS
    Any device logs / errors showing up?

Please make sure that:
    - your app has been published as alpha/beta in Google Play, draft apps do not work
    - app contains billing permissions in its AndroidManifest file (Unity)
    - Google Play developer key on the IAPManager prefab is correct
    - bundle identifier in Unity matches the one displayed in Google Play
    - in app products are published in Google Play
    - finally, debug on device and post error messages here.

13. UAS

UAS

OK here's my update - not showing GUI is Unity 5.1.3p2/3 fault....
    It now shows shop content on Unity 5.2 (still unity5.2.0 is very buggy and not recommended yet)
    On 5.2 shop got a problem with scaling... UI looks small on fullhd phones. (did not update sis unity5.2 package, 5.0 only)
    Tested package:
    Stan's - Working on 5.2 (i can see google prompt and shop, but for some reason i cant test purchase for free, even if I'm a tester )
    OPENiab - NOT working on 5.2 on my test, i can see shop but cannot purchase, no prompt

14. Baroni

Baroni

I've tested it with all billing plugins. Please have a look at your device log and watch out for errors. Regarding scaling in HD devices, please see the FAQ section in the documentation PDF about how to use UI elements which scale with screen size.

15. Cat-Beltine

Cat-Beltine

Thanks for the clarification!
    Just as I feared. :( I was hoping for the easy solution ;) and will now try to work out the best combination.

16. Baroni

Baroni

@Cat Beltine
    Update: support for the full Ultimate Mobile suite will arrive at the end of the month.

Cat-Beltine likes this.
  17. Cat-Beltine

Cat-Beltine

Wow! Can't wait to try everything.:D

18. kanaka.koppalu

kanaka.koppalu

Simple IAP System (SIS) Call back is not working (HandleSuccessfulPurchase is not called)
    Hi All, I am using Simple IAP System (SIS) for in IAP.. every this is working.. but the call back is not coming to HandleSuccessfulPurchase .

Can any one Help..

Please find the log:
    09-18 22:59:26.743 3202-3202/? D/OpenIAB-UnityPlugin﹕ Consumption finished. Purchase: PurchaseInfo(type:inapp): {"orderId":GPA.1309-9263-8474-27552,"packageName":com.G2GDN.MonsterBall,"productId":gemspacktest,"purchaseTime":1442597361683,"purchaseState":0,"developerPayload":,"token":imkdpdcoflceegnnkmgkfaap.AO-J1Ows3vtUX5niRwMBCGD7kRFO4mqka3pV3uCy946WbFUkTGUlP09VGznxjI6U3yOQxM7J8luFZ8-EqHJf9F_QSkfJg04RwtvaVYUOORfeB6ETbKFRrUKXtllnHd59vPXGz8wBIfJ7}, result: IabResult: 0, Successful consume of sku gemspacktest (response: 0:OK) 09-18 22:59:26.743 3202-3202/? D/OpenIAB-UnityPlugin﹕ Consumption successful. Provisioning. 09-18 22:59:26.812 3202-3230/? I/Unity﹕ NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at SIS.IAPManager.ConsumeSucceeded (OnePF.Purchase prod) [0x00000] in :0 at OpenIABEventManager.OnConsumePurchaseSucceeded (System.String json) [0x00000] in :0

19. Baroni

Baroni

@kanaka.koppalu Hi there, is the IAPListener script attached to the IAP Manager prefab (as a child) and the script is enabled?

20. kanaka.koppalu

kanaka.koppalu

I am using Horizontal Scenes for the example.. i am using only this screen.. in that Shop Manager is there.. IAP Manager loaded while running.

21. kanaka.koppalu

kanaka.koppalu

22. kanaka.koppalu

kanaka.koppalu

23. kanaka.koppalu

kanaka.koppalu

24. Baroni

Baroni

@kanaka.koppalu Please don't post multiple messages, I'm not in the office for the next few days. You have to use a first scene where the IAPManager prefab is located. Then an additional shop scene. You can use the AllSelection scene for testing purposes but do check the IAPManager prefab in there, that the IAPListener script is enabled.

25. Baroni

Baroni

Update 2: Windows Phone 8 support in combination with Stan's Ultimate Mobile asset is delayed until next week, where I will be able to actually test them on a device. Setting up a new installation of Visual Studio for Win8 has been a joy so far (not).

26. Cat-Beltine

Cat-Beltine

Thanks for letting us know! No problem for me as my project is delayed, too...and one of the culprits is Visual Studio. ;)

27. mroyusa

mroyusa

Lots of people talk about needing NGUI for this well i am kinda new but when i go to asset store and do a search for ngui theres so many things that come up, which on is it?

28. Baroni

Baroni

NGUI support has been canceled some time ago.

29. mroyusa

mroyusa

I was checking the tutorial video, how would i do the remake atlas part from the video so i can see the changes in sis?

30. mroyusa

mroyusa

Maybe need new video tutorial for sis!

31. Baroni

Baroni

An atlas is not used anymore. Your textures have to be sprites and you can then assign them directly for your products in the IAP Settings editor. There is a sprite slot for the icon, so it should be pretty obvious...

mroyusa likes this.
  32. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

Hi Baroni, I wonder if is there a possibility to integrate SIS with Google Analytics (or Unity's Analytics) ...for real money purchases, for e.g sending events: "product id" , "price", "quantity", "etc" ?
    Thanks in advance !

33. Baroni

Baroni

http://www.rebound-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=282.0

I would recommend waiting for native IAP support in Unity 5.3 though, which will obviously track all these things in Unity Analytics.

34. blizzy

blizzy

Speaking of which, will it be possible to use Unity's new IAP system with SIS?

35. Baroni

Baroni

Yes. Unity IAP will be supported in SIS on day one.

36. blizzy

blizzy

Sweet, thanks!

37. Fronne

Fronne

Hi Baroni,

I noticed the latest Update () 4.6 supports the Cross Platform Native Plugin from VoxelBusters. This is great news because I bought the Ultra Pack about two months back and I think this Plugin has a great future ahead...

I also have your Soomla edition (and SWS) and was about to implement SIS for SOOMLA but now I'm not sure anymore, I prefer to implement SIS with VoxelBusters because that Plugin has some other features I like to use...

However, I can't find a tutorial vid or specific docs and noticed your website is not UpToDate, there's no info about the VoxelBusters Plugin yet, at least not under the Supported Billing Plugins...

I noticed there's a VoxelBusters.unitypackage but I didn't imported it because I'm not sure how to implement VB fiom within SIS. Are there some VB specific docs or vids somewhere I might have miss?

Great Update!
    Franco Palmieri --- Fronne

38. Baroni

Baroni

I'm excited to announce that as of today, @Voxel Busters Cross Platform Native (Android, iOS or the Ultra Pack) plugins are incorporated in the list of supported billing plugins in Simple IAP System! The integration is done with a few clicks and the coding part necessary to set up in-app purchases is fully managed by SIS. New version release notes below.

v2.6
    - Cross Platform Native (VoxelBuster) plugins are now supported!
    - Stans Assets: updated compatibility to latest versions
    - OpenIAB: added receipt verification functionality for iOS
    - verification php time check fix on Android subscriptions
    - smaller updates on docs (FAQ section on forums, links, etc.)

@Fronne
    You beat me to it ;) The new version was released yesterday and I still have to update the website. Integration is the same like any other billing plugin, when the Plugin setup window pops up select your favourite plugin to import. Google developer key goes into VoxelBusters settings and that's about it - create your products in our editor as usual.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    Voxel-Busters, RoyalCoder and Fronne like this.
  39. maidamedia

maidamedia

Hi Baroni,
    where are all the informations (purchases, itms quantities, ecc...) stored? Are these informations affected by web browser cache clearing? Which billing system do you suggest? Thx

40. Baroni

Baroni

@maidamedia
    Hi, purchases and player data are saved in (optionally encrypted) playerprefs. I don't think these are cleared by cache clearing, but for web players you would naturally make use of a server+database anyways.
    Your billing plugin choice depends on the additional features you would like to use, with Stans Assets and Voxel Busters plugins having quite a lot of them. OpenIAB has some issues across various devices so I wouldn't use that anymore (will be replaced with Unity IAP).

41. Fcaldas

Fcaldas

HI Baroni,

Thanks for asset, it is pretty cool. I just purchased it (OR302201718).
    Right now, I only have a button Remove Ads in my game. I don't plan to be creating a full fledged store for now.

In light of that, how can I simply make a purchase without having to use the Scenes? Is this possible?
    Ultimately I would like to run a line like "SimpleIAP.Purchase(product_sku);"
    Not sure if this is possible.

Thanks.

42. Baroni

Baroni

Hi @Fcaldas, thanks for using it! You can find the scripting reference at www.rebound-games.com/docs/sis. Have a look at the IAPManager for all purchase related methods, such as IAPManager.PurchaseNonconsumableProduct(string id). Don't forget to include the SIS namespace in your script.

43. Fcaldas

Fcaldas

Wow, talk about fast response!

Thanks, I will have a look and get back to you shortly!

44. Fcaldas

Fcaldas

Alright, I am back.
    In my "Remove Button" script I have: IAPManager.PurchaseNonconsumableProduct("remove_ads");

When I click on it I get the exception:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    SIS.IAPManager.PurchaseSucceeded (OnePF.Purchase prod) (at Assets/SimpleIAPSystem/Scripts/IAPManager.cs:395)

Basically the "inventory" object is Null in here:

private void PurchaseSucceeded(Purchase prod)
    {
    string id = GetIAPIdentifier(prod.Sku);
    inventory.AddPurchase(prod);

Any clue? Thanks again

EDIT: I suppose this is because I am not Initializing a shop, since I don't want to have one now... so how can I have an Inventory?

45. Baroni

Baroni

@Fcaldas
    Testing real in app purchases is not possible without proper set up of your Google Play / iTunes account, as the billing plugin tries to get data about your product (the inventory). You will need to configure your app on the stores first (upload apk, create in app products, check bundle identifier, insert Google play license key, publish app as beta etc.).

46. Fcaldas

Fcaldas

@Baroni
    Yeah, I did that. Google Play secret key also configured.

The error I get from logcat is:

AndroidJavaException: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {xxxxxxxxxx/org.onepf.openiab.UnityProxyActivity}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?

Do I have to manually add this to the manifest?

47. Baroni

Baroni

I guess you are using your own AndroidManifest file? OpenIAB comes with an AndroidManifest file which contains all the necessary activities and permissions but if you have modified it or use your own then yes, you will have to add this activity. Do check OpenIABs manifest for other permissions though.

48. Fcaldas

Fcaldas

@Baroni yes, indeed I noticed that the manifest had three different versions and they did not seem correct. I made some fixes and now getting the error:

APManager reports: PurchaseFailed. Code: 3, Error: Cannot start purchase process. Billing unavailable. (response: 3:Billing Unavailable)

49. Fcaldas

Fcaldas

Pretty much having the same problem than this lad here: http://www.rebound-games.com/forum/index.php?topic=214.0
    Unfortunately no resolution.

EDIT: I added the Horizontal Scene just to try and see what would happen.
    I got the exact same error, but now in that ShowMessage Canvas.

Will keep trying...

50. Baroni

Baroni

If you think that your Google Play setup is correct, you could send the apk to my email for testing purposes on my device. If you send me a project that reproduces this as a zip file too, I can also check your project against my Google Play settings.