Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple animation text color change.

Discussion in 'Animation' started by ScottRichards, Sep 14, 2018.

1. ScottRichards

ScottRichards

Hello, I am trying to do a simple Text color change using animations for a button. The color change is only 1 frame in the pressed state, and I have it changing from teal to white. The issue is that there is a brief lerp from teal to white where it transitions into the new color. My goal is to have the color change be instant without a lerp. I thought that having the color change on 0:00 would solve this, but there is still a fade. Am I missing something simple or should I just script it?