Search Unity

Showing List with in a reorderablelist

Discussion in 'Immediate Mode GUI (IMGUI)' started by Wtyson, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Wtyson

Wtyson

Just wondering if anyone knows how to do this i know how to use reorderablelist's but cant seem to figure out how to show new list with in one.
    i have tried

EditorGUI.PropertyField(rect, element.FindPropertyRelative("listname"),true);

but this shows a empty list with a empty index field which is blank. any help on this would be great thanks!

2. Wtyson

Wtyson

Ended up ditching the reorderable list and made a custom list inspector wrapper

3. eses

eses

4. Wtyson

Wtyson

Thanks for the link. But this is all pretty basic stuff when it comes to using the reorderable list it self. The biggest problem with it is its really meant for list that are built from a sub class that holds all your variables. So when trying to build a list with in a list it wont extend correctly. Which is one of the reasons why i switched to a custom wrapper which allows for basically the same functionality but allows me to build my list with my sub class which houses list from other sub classes. only issues i have now is over writing unitys built in editors for there unet frame work cause no matter what changes i make to the damn thing it will get over written by the unity editors :mad: