Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Showing Fingers over AR object in Vuforia

Discussion in 'AR' started by SKAR19, Jun 10, 2020.

1. SKAR19

SKAR19

Hello everyone!

I am a beginner at using Unity and Vuforia and I am building an app for Android that allows user to pick up a 3D physical object which has a marker on top of it. Once the Marker is detected an AR object replace the 3D physical object. My problem is a very common one in AR which is fingers are obstructed behind the AR object. What I want is to to show the fingers as if are holding the AR object. I have been trying to google this for long time and I only found very few step samples which are quite complicated for a beginner like me.
    If anyone in the forum can please help me sort out this problem. I need a clear guidance with simple language for me to reapply those steps to my project. Also I Know of Vuforia occlusion management asset but I am not sure if that applied to my problem

Many thanks in advance.

2. DoctorMobius

DoctorMobius

unityunity