Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Should Editor & General Support be split into two?

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by evyatron, Jun 5, 2022.

1. evyatron

evyatron

Currently if I have an issue or feedback with the Editor, I go to Editor & General Support.
    However that one is also used for, well, General Support - so people post about gameplay issues, build issues, etc.

Unless I'm missing it - I couldn't find a place which is strictly for "I have an issue with Unity Editor" or "I have a suggestion for the Editor".

Is there such a place? If not, would it not make sense to split Editor & General Support into two distinct forums?

Epsilon_Delta likes this.
  2. evyatron

evyatron

Anyone from Unity team care to reply? It's been a week since the above was posted.
    I've seen Unity people replying on this and other forums this last week - so would appreciate ANY response.

"This makes sense, we'll evaluate and see if we can make it happen"
    "It's an interesting proposal, we'll need to consult the team/users"
    "Thank you for the suggestion, we've looked into the volume of messages and feel like a separate forum won't be active enough"
    "Due to ongoing work we don't plan on making any changes in the near future"

Any and all replies would be appreciated.