Search Unity

Games Sharkferno: Oculus Rift game, feedback wanted

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by sarachan, Apr 8, 2018.

1. sarachan

sarachan

Hi Folks,

I am working on a game called Sharkferno for Oculus Rift. An alpha version is available for test, and I would like to have some people try it and give feedback. Sharkferno of course is made with Unity and uses several assets from the Asset Store.

The objective is to save people on a tropical island from sharks. The sharks happen to be hovering over the land rather than swimming in the sea. You can play as a person or a flying drone, and switch your consciousness (i.e. transfer control) between them.

There are three sample levels corresponding to the three VR comfort levels: comfortable, moderate, and intense. The more comfortable levels have fewer things for you to do. Only the intense level includes the flying drone.

I have made an introductory video (about 6 minutes) for testers:

I would appreciate answers to three questions:
    • What do you like about Sharkferno?
    • What could be improved about Sharkferno?
    • Which of the three sample levels do you prefer, and why?
    Sharkferno is available on the Oculus alpha channel. I just need your email to give you access, and Sharkferno will appear in your Oculus Home. You can post it here as a reply or email me at info@clockworks-games.com. You need to have an Oculus Rift, Oculus Touch controllers, and an Oculus-ready PC.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to take a look at Sharkferno!

Brion
    Clockworks Games

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018