Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Sharing only some projects

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by nionkirby, May 9, 2020.

1. nionkirby

nionkirby

I just invited a person to my Unity Team, and gave him a seat and added him to a group.

He has access to the project I want him to have access to, but he also has access to my other 5 projects.

Is there a way I can limit his access to be only for 1 project, and not my others?

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @nionkirby, if you'd like to add someone to a specific project instead of to all of your projects then you can learn more about how to do that in the docs for adding teammates to a Collab project. Let me know if you have any more questions.

3. reinfeldx

reinfeldx

@ryanc-unity I have a question about this:

I recently created a new project under my existing organization for a game jam.

I teamed up with a partner for this jam, and I invited him to my organization as a User and put him in a Group. That Group is assigned only the game jam project.

Can that person see/access all of my other Unity projects under my organization?

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @reinfeldx. If you invited your partner as a User in your Organization, then they'll be able to see every Project in your Organization. Instead, you can just add them as a User in a specific Project that you would like them to have access to by going to the Users tab of your Project in the Dashboard. They will not be able to see or access your other Projects if they are only granted Project-specific access.