Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Unity 2022.2 is now available as the latest Tech release.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We are making some changes to the DOTS forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Shared public links don't work

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by Hardinly, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Hardinly

Hardinly

When I "Share Project" link from a Cloud Reflect project, the recipients of that link get a "Project not found" error. I have the "Public Access" turned on. This has been an ongoing problem for quite a while now. How do I get this to reliably work?

2. Unity_Derek

Unity_Derek

Unity Technologies

Hello @Hardinly,

I have reported the issue to the dev team and they are looking into it. I will get back to you as soon as I have the answer.

3. Hardinly

Hardinly

Still nothing? I've been dealing with this for months. I'd like to show coworkers and clients some projects but this never works. Does this happen for other people? I even had a ticket with Unity once on this with no resolution. As of today, it is still not working.

4. Hardinly

Hardinly

I was wondering if on the Unity Reflect Dashboard > Local Settings, I need "Make Public" checked. But when I do, and I pick Save, I get a red box stating, "The Sync Server could not be reached." upload_2022-5-17_11-35-37.png