Search Unity

Shared iOS links - stuck on "Detect Device"

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by Pix10, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Pix10

Pix10

Hi,

We're trying to share iOS builds, but the install never gets beyond Detect Device.

- Tap "Detect Device"
    - Tap OK to 'We need to detect your UDID before you can install apps:
    - Nothing happens.

This is installing on devices that have already installed the same builds directly from the Dashboard.

Any ideas?

2. Pix10

Pix10

And now it's happening in Build History, along with intermittent error popups "An error occurred while loading the build targets for this project." - which are generally quite common lately, but I'm getting Detect Device with or without the error warnings.

I've tried Reset Provisioned Device, but no change.

It's not just me, but other members of my team.

3. timtunity3d

timtunity3d

Unity Technologies

Hi @Pix10 - Can you copy and paste the URL you're seeing this error on? We're currently in the process of merging the Cloud Build website with the main developer portal and so we'd like to see which website you're on when this error occurs.

4. Pix10

Pix10

@timtunity3d It's all working now (both shared and history links), but if it pops up again - touch wood! - I'll pm you the links.

Cheers!

5. bremyBBW

bremyBBW

Hello, i have the same trouble. The page is stuck on "Device Detection - This web-page is designed to detect your iOS device."
    I don't have any error so it's quite disturbing.

Attached Files:

SeanBaity likes this.
  6. NuYaNeZnau

NuYaNeZnau

Hey, have you tried to open this page in Safari? There is a button at the bottom right of your device. Seems like only Safari can access your device profile settings. It helped me to solve this problem.

7. bremyBBW

bremyBBW

I find a part of solution. I was downloading the file directly from the share option. If i get the file from the history, it's working fine.