Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Feedback Share your Unity Mediation Beta Feedback Here

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by tailorjay, Oct 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tailorjay

tailorjay

Unity Technologies

As you know that Unity Mediation is launched as open beta today and the information for integrating with unity mediation can be found in the main(first) thread in this or in the unity mediation documentation here.

While the documentation covers the

1. Integration with Unity Mediation in Unity Editor and
    2. Unity mediation setup using unified dashboard.

Team is looking for the feedback and inputs for constant improvement to help you. We would love to make the mediation configuration easy to setup and manage with providing the deep insights about your game performance.

So feel free to provide the feedback here and we will look at it.

2. DaveKap

DaveKap

Huh, guess I'm the first one to dive into this beta, eh?

Well here's problem #1 I guess. For some reason, today I have discovered that Unity is unable to access account logistics, so I can't log in, can't access services, and uhh pretty much can't use Mediation anymore. I'm not 100% sure if this is because I installed the Mediation package which then ran a bunch of the Play Service Resolver functions which then caused my Unity to bug out and close sub-windows the next time I tried to run my game and threw the project settings sub-window out of Unity altogether, made it tiny, and put it on my second monitor.

It's honestly all so broken I'm really not sure where to even start reporting on this bug but yeah, what's up with this all being greyed out now? I'm certain I haven't done anything else since installing the mediation package.
    https://i.imgur.com/LyuUCjf.png

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  3. DaveKap

DaveKap

Another thing of note, this time about the Dashboard changes that take place when you enable Mediation: It's pretty unfortunate that the Revenue graph in the Overview page stops showing the ad rev gained prior to enabling Mediation. Instead it shows it as $0 no matter what. So now if I want to keep track of total historical revenue, I have to combine the Rev graph from the Overview page with the Network Reporting in the Ad Reporting page.

Also the "Today" range is missing from the Overview page. Seems like it was replaced by the 3 day range. Not a change I really care for.

Also I know it's probably on me but I was hoping there would be an easy way to opt back out of the beta, yet I see no way to do that. I know it's on me because you probably mention this pretty clearly somewhere that I ended up ignoring. I just went in assuming it would be possible to revert the change back because that's how beta testing usually works.

Edit: I'm just gonna keep editing this post as I find stuff until there are more replies.
    Another issue is that the Mediation package manager entry shows a "Update to 0.2.1-preview.2" button and it never changes or goes away when I press it, making me think it perhaps is not actually updating at all or doesn't have the sense to know that it's already been updated.

4. tailorjay

tailorjay

Unity Technologies

Hi Dave, Sorry to see those issues in your project. Ideally mediation shouldn't be interrupting with account logistics. Most of the play service resolvers things are basically getting important dependencies related to ad networks. May be you can try to uninstall mediation and see if it fixes it. What editor version do you have?
    Also thanks for the feedback regarding reporting revenue page. I will pass it on to the team. Thanks

5. DaveKap

DaveKap

Oh right, I should update Unity huh. I'm on version 2021.1.13f1. I'll try that first (my game's pretty decent at not breaking when Unity updates) and then try uninstalling Mediation.

Edit: Probably worth mentioning that I got this error when trying to install the latest Unity version (this is the installation, I haven't even switched the project over to this version to run it yet.) I have to assume this is related to the Resolver that the Mediation required, as I never hit this kind of error in the couple years I've been developing my Android project.

https://i.imgur.com/TaBi0dM.png

Edit 2: Actually this may have been caused by the resolver failing to close an adb.exe process that I just discovered and closed, allowing this dialog to succeed on a retry.

Edit 3: I can confirm that upgrading versions allows me to sign in again.

6. DaveKap

DaveKap

I've reached the point where I'm able to trigger ads properly in my game in-editor while I have the Android target selected. Unfortunately, I have been unable to get them to load properly once I load the apk directly to my device or load the aab into an internal track on the Google Play Store and install the game from there.

I'm going to try to get a proper error message as to why but until then, I'm basically proof as to why this whole process needs to be reversible. As is, I cannot update my game without completely losing rewarded ad functionality.

Edit: The AdFailedLoad event is being triggered. The Message property for LoadErrorEventArgs is as follows:

Failed to fetch Ad Unit due to connectivity issues: Request to [URL]https://mediation-instantiation.prd.mz.internal.unity3d.com/v1/waterfall[/URL] failed due to java.io.IOException: Instantiation Service configuration request failed with http status code 404 and server response: ad unit configuration not found for game id: (my game id), ad unit id: (my ad unit id)

Interestingly, the gameid and adunitid are the same, which is probably wrong!

Last edit: I figured out that I was using the Game ID where the Ad Unit ID was. In conclusion to this particular problem and solution, I'd like to suggest that the editor's test ads somehow notice when the Ad Unit ID is set incorrectly so this kind of error can be caught in the editor rather than having to find it on the device. Otherwise, I'm set in terms of having ads show but I do have one last question.

Is there a means of testing to see if the other ad sources that aren't Unity are hooked up correctly? Outside of the Adapter Configuration panel in project settings -> services -> mediation in-editor and the ad sources page on the unity webpage dashboard, there doesn't seem to be much of a "yes, this is working" confirmation to ensure everything's working on the ad source end. The reason I'd really like this is because other ad sources have different settings, pertaining to things like if the ad can be skipped and reward callbacks. I *assume* this will all work just fine with Unity's Mediation package ignoring all the extra stuff and handling everything via just the zone keys. I just don't want to push an update with Mediation and discover that people aren't getting rewarded for watching the ads from other sources or are getting rewarded for skipping ads from other sources. The only real testing I can do is via internal builds and after an initial go at it, all I'm getting are Unity ads, so I'm unsure what's what quite yet.

One more question: If I have multiple waterfalls... how do I know which one is being used? It doesn't seem like there's any enable/disable function for these and I can't drag one over the other, so it's not like the waterfalls are being waterfalled.

7. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi DaveKap,

Unfortunately we can't test in depth from the editor as we can only provide mock ads, aimed at easing the testing of your ads integration during game development. To test actual ad networks you will have to run tests on android or iOS.

8. DaveKap

DaveKap

I appreciate the response! Could you answer the other question about knowing which waterfalls are and aren't active and how I should be testing to ensure that the other ad sources are being used correctly?

9. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

My apologies the waterfall setup is a bit outside of my expertise and I would not want to mislead you. I will let the appropriate people know about your question.

Cheers!

10. DaveKap

DaveKap

Gonna throw some more feedback in here for ya.

I tried to do an A/B test, decided to end it, started up another one and saw that all of the settings in test B were just completely wiped. That's pretty annoying when I want to make minor tweaks to the test rather than have to completely remake it after the test is over.

Your documentation mentions the ability to use a CSV file to quickly set up waterfalls. This would probably make the A/B testing problem above easier to deal with but after doing all the work in the dashboard, there's no way to export what I've done to a CSV file. Although I appreciate the template you provide, it would've been really nice if you had an export feature.

Edit: I'm now discovering that you can't actually delete line items or waterfalls, you can only disable them. That's really annoying and I can see my dashboard filling up with cruft because of waterfalls I don't want to use anymore.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  11. DaveKap

DaveKap

Got more feedback for ya:

I may be wrong but searching my project, I can't find these strings anywhere, which leads me to believe the Mediation service in the project settings is writing logs to my console w/o any option to shut them up. I rather like having my console log empty when I start my game up (it means nothing's gone wrong!) so, if these logs are in fact coming from the Mediation service, either shut it up or provide a way to keep it quiet, please!

12. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Thank you for your feedback, forwarding this to the team for visibility.

13. MonishGupta

MonishGupta

Unity Technologies

Hey Dave! So these logs will only show up in the editor and not any built applications as they are a part of the In-Editor Test Ads feature of the Mediation Package. Albeit not formally exposed in our editor presence, you can disable these log messages by navigating to the following prefabs:

Packages/com.unity.services.mediation/Runtime/Platform/Editor/TestAds/MockInterstitial.prefab
    Packages/com.unity.services.mediation/Runtime/Platform/Editor/TestAds/MockRewarded.prefab

And unchecking "Display Console Messages" in each.

14. Jord445500

Jord445500

My feedback is this whole this seems an absolute mess, revenue and eCPM is less than half of what it was before you introduced the mediation beta.
    My eCPM was $18.50+ before the Mediation Beta now it is less than $7.96?
    Whatever you are doing is really messing with our (and Unity's) revenue.
    If things don't improve ASAP I might switch from Unity Ads entriley.

dtragas likes this.
  15. DaveKap

DaveKap

I'm very curious: What methods have you used in the beta? I'm asking because I haven't gone live with the code changes yet and wouldn't want to without some insight into what could halve ad rev. Mind you, I have only been using the basic Unity Ads scheme before joining the Mediation beta.
    Are you using a full waterfall scheme? Just bids with adcolony? Just backfill with unity? The way it's described to me, I figured that having just Unity backfill is the same as not being in the Mediation beta, but you mention switching away from Unity Ads entirely which has me confused as to what setup you're using.

16. hechen

hechen

Unity Technologies

Hi Jord445500,

thank you for the feedback and sorry to hear you are not having the best experience so far. Could you share your game IDs so we can take a look at your setup?

Best regards,
    Hechen Gao

17. pablo_leban

pablo_leban

Is there any way to disable the debug logs that the Unity Mediation outputs upon initializing and loading the ads?

18. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi Pablo,

as mentioned by Monish, these logs should only appear on the editor test ads. We are looking into removing the logs or allowing to set a log level in the near future, but at the moment there is no quick way of removing said logs.

19. ALIENPANDA

ALIENPANDA

I am stuck at the External dependency Manager, after implementing the mediation there was some error showing

(After turning ON Verbose logging in External Dependency Manager, these logs were shown)

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Log] Reading Android dependency XML file Assets/Editor/MediationAdapterDependencies.xml
    2. [Log] DependOn - group: com.unity3d.mediation artifact: mediation-sdk version: [0.2,0.3[ classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    3. [Log] DependOn - group: com.unity3d.mediation artifact: admob-adapter version: [0.2,0.3[ classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    4. [Log] DependOn - group: com.unity3d.mediation artifact: unityads-adapter version: [0.2,0.3[ classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    5. [Log] DependOn - group: com.google.firebase artifact: firebase-common version: 20.0.0 classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    6. [Log] (4) DependOn - group: com.google.firebase artifact: firebase-analytics version: 19.0.0 classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    7. [Log] DependOn - group: com.google.android.gms artifact: play-services-base version: 17.6.0 classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    8. [Log] DependOn - group: com.google.firebase artifact: firebase-auth version: 21.0.1 classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    9. [Log] DependOn - group: com.google.firebase artifact: firebase-messaging version: 22.0.0 classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    10. [Log] DependOn - group: com.google.firebase artifact: firebase-iid version: 21.1.0 classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    11. [Log] DependOn - group: com.google.firebase artifact: firebase-storage version: 20.0.0 classifier: null packageIds:  repositories:
    12. [Log] Reading Android dependency XML file Assets/GooglePlayGames/Editor/GooglePlayGamesPluginDependencies.xml
    13. [Log] DependOn - group: com.google.games artifact: gpgs-plugin-support version: 0.10.12 classifier: null packageIds:  repositories: Assets/GooglePlayGames/Editor/m2repository
    16. Resolution failed
    17. Failed to fetch the following dependencies:
    18. com.unity3d.mediation:mediation-sdk:[0.2,0.3[
    19. com.unity3d.mediation:admob-adapter:[0.2,0.3[
    20. com.unity3d.mediation:unityads-adapter:[0.2,0.3[
    21. com.google.firebase:firebase-common:20.0.0
    22. com.google.firebase:firebase-analytics:19.0.0
    23. com.google.android.gms:play-services-base:17.6.0
    24. com.google.firebase:firebase-app-unity:8.4.0
    25. com.google.firebase:firebase-auth:21.0.1
    26. com.google.firebase:firebase-auth-unity:8.4.0
    27. com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:22.0.0
    28. com.google.firebase:firebase-iid:21.1.0
    29. com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging-unity:8.4.0
    30. com.google.firebase:firebase-storage:20.0.0
    31. com.google.firebase:firebase-storage-unity:8.4.0
    32. com.google.games:gpgs-plugin-support:0.10.12
    34. [Log] Missing Android component com.unity3d.mediation:mediation-sdk:[0.2,0.3[ (Android SDK Packages: )
    35. [Log] Missing Android component com.unity3d.mediation:admob-adapter:[0.2,0.3[ (Android SDK Packages: )
    36. [Log] Missing Android component com.unity3d.mediation:unityads-adapter:[0.2,0.3[ (Android SDK Packages: )
    37. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-common:20.0.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    38. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-analytics:19.0.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    39. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.android.gms:play-services-base:17.6.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    40. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-app-unity:8.4.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    41. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-auth:21.0.1 (Android SDK Packages: )
    42. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-auth-unity:8.4.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    43. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:22.0.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    44. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-iid:21.1.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    45. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging-unity:8.4.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    46. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-storage:20.0.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    47. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.firebase:firebase-storage-unity:8.4.0 (Android SDK Packages: )
    48. [Log] Missing Android component com.google.games:gpgs-plugin-support:0.10.12 (Android SDK Packages: )
    I tried to reinstall all those packages. Still, it couldn't resolve.

One issue that I noticed was, there is no method for skip function in the reward ad. Only AdfailedShow, which doesn't work after skipping reward ads.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  20. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

Hi Alien Panda,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. EDM4U provides two distinct ways to resolve dependencies on Android.

Are you currently using a mainTemplate.gradle file? If you are, could you share the contents of the file located here: Assets/Plugins/Android/mainTemplate.gradle

If you are not, follow these steps:
    1. In the Unity Editor, open your project and go to Project Settings > Player > Publish Settings > Custom Main Gradle Template and ensure the Custom Main Gradle Template checkbox is enabled.
    2. Then, go to the Project tab and navigate to Assets > PlayServicesResolver > Android Resolver > Force Resolve.
    3. Now try to build the project. (With these settings, Android dependencies will not be included directly in the project anymore)
    4. If you're still facing issues, please share the contents of the file located here: Assets/Plugins/Android/mainTemplate.gradle
    To explain further, EDM4U by default utilizes their own conflict resolution solution when certain dependency versions do not align. When a mainTemplate.gradle file is included, gradle's conflict resolution solution is used. Gradle's solution tends to follow gradle's resolution rules, making it generally a better fit for larger dependency trees.

Also, I do see you're using the 8.4 versions of the Firebase Unity packages, 8.5 is available here.

Let us know if this solution works for you, otherwise we can dig deeper into the problem.

bearhugmo likes this.
  21. ALIENPANDA

ALIENPANDA

Thanks for the reply @DeclanMcPartlin. I couldn't find any solution to this problem anywhere. This method as you suggested resolved the dependencies and showed a dialogbox saying "successfully resolved". But, it doesn't show the usual dialogbox with a progress bar. And also, as you suggested I updated my firebase version to 8.5.0. Later after taking a build it failed at building Gradle.

The Contents of the mainTemplate.gradle

Code (CSharp):
    1. // GENERATED BY UNITY. REMOVE THIS COMMENT TO PREVENT OVERWRITING WHEN EXPORTING AGAIN
    3. // Android Resolver Repos Start
    4. ([rootProject] + (rootProject.subprojects as List)).each { project ->
    5.     project.repositories {
    6.         def unityProjectPath = $/file:///**DIR_UNITYPROJECT**/$.replace("\\", "/")
    7.         maven {
    8.             url "https://maven.google.com"
    9.         }
    10.         maven {
    11.             url "https://unity3ddist.jfrog.io/artifactory/unity-mediation-mvn-prod-local/" // Assets/Editor/MediationAdapterDependencies.xml:6
    12.         }
    13.         maven {
    14.             url (unityProjectPath + "/Assets/GeneratedLocalRepo/Firebase/m2repository") // Assets/Firebase/Editor/AppDependencies.xml:22, Assets/Firebase/Editor/AuthDependencies.xml:20, Assets/Firebase/Editor/MessagingDependencies.xml:22, Assets/Firebase/Editor/StorageDependencies.xml:20
    15.         }
    16.         maven {
    17.             url (unityProjectPath + "/Assets/GeneratedLocalRepo/GooglePlayGames/Editor/m2repository") // Assets/GooglePlayGames/Editor/GooglePlayGamesPluginDependencies.xml:11
    18.         }
    19.         mavenLocal()
    20.         jcenter()
    21.         mavenCentral()
    22.     }
    23. }
    24. // Android Resolver Repos End
    25. apply plugin: 'com.android.library'
    26. **APPLY_PLUGINS**
    28. dependencies {
    29.     implementation fileTree(dir: 'libs', include: ['*.jar'])
    30. // Android Resolver Dependencies Start
    31.     implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-base:17.6.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/AppDependencies.xml:17
    32.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-analytics:19.0.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/StorageDependencies.xml:15
    33.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-app-unity:8.5.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/AppDependencies.xml:22
    34.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-auth:21.0.1' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/AuthDependencies.xml:13
    35.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-auth-unity:8.5.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/AuthDependencies.xml:20
    36.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-common:20.0.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/AppDependencies.xml:13
    37.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-iid:21.1.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/MessagingDependencies.xml:17
    38.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:22.0.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/MessagingDependencies.xml:13
    39.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging-unity:8.5.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/MessagingDependencies.xml:22
    40.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-storage:20.0.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/StorageDependencies.xml:13
    41.     implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-storage-unity:8.5.0' // Assets/Firebase/Editor/StorageDependencies.xml:20
    42.     implementation 'com.google.games:gpgs-plugin-support:0.10.12' // Assets/GooglePlayGames/Editor/GooglePlayGamesPluginDependencies.xml:11
    43.     implementation 'com.unity3d.mediation:admob-adapter:[0.2,0.3[' // Assets/Editor/MediationAdapterDependencies.xml:10
    44.     implementation 'com.unity3d.mediation:mediation-sdk:[0.2,0.3[' // Assets/Editor/MediationAdapterDependencies.xml:8
    45.     implementation 'com.unity3d.mediation:unityads-adapter:[0.2,0.3[' // Assets/Editor/MediationAdapterDependencies.xml:11
    46. // Android Resolver Dependencies End
    47. **DEPS**}
    49. // Android Resolver Exclusions Start
    50. android {
    51.   packagingOptions {
    52.       exclude ('/lib/arm64-v8a/*' + '*')
    53.       exclude ('/lib/armeabi/*' + '*')
    54.       exclude ('/lib/mips/*' + '*')
    55.       exclude ('/lib/mips64/*' + '*')
    56.       exclude ('/lib/x86/*' + '*')
    57.       exclude ('/lib/x86_64/*' + '*')
    58.   }
    59. }
    60. // Android Resolver Exclusions End
    61. android {
    62.     compileSdkVersion **APIVERSION**
    63.     buildToolsVersion '**BUILDTOOLS**'
    65.     compileOptions {
    66.         sourceCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
    67.         targetCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
    68.     }
    70.     defaultConfig {
    71.         minSdkVersion **MINSDKVERSION**
    72.         targetSdkVersion **TARGETSDKVERSION**
    73.         ndk {
    74.             abiFilters **ABIFILTERS**
    75.         }
    76.         versionCode **VERSIONCODE**
    77.         versionName '**VERSIONNAME**'
    78.         consumerProguardFiles 'proguard-unity.txt'**USER_PROGUARD**
    79.     }
    81.     lintOptions {
    82.         abortOnError false
    83.     }
    85.     aaptOptions {
    86.         ignoreAssetsPattern = "!.svn:!.git:!.ds_store:!*.scc:.*:!CVS:!thumbs.db:!picasa.ini:!*~"
    87.     }**PACKAGING_OPTIONS**
    88. }**REPOSITORIES****SOURCE_BUILD_SETUP**
    89. **EXTERNAL_SOURCES**
    The errors in the console after taking a build.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Unable to parse file Assets/Scenes/Event 2.unity: [Parser Failure at line 487745: Expected closing '}']
    2. Shader error in 'Stylized Water Mobile': 'tex2D': no matching 2 parameter intrinsic function; Possible intrinsic functions are: tex2D(sampler2D, float2|half2|min10float2|min16float2) tex2D(sampler2D, float2|half2|min10float2|min16float2, float2|half2|min10float2|min16float2, float2|half2|min10float2|min16float2) at Assets/Stylized Water For URP/Shaders/Libraries/WaterFoam.hlsl(43) (on gles)
    3. Note: C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\unityLibrary\src\main\java\com\unity3d\player\UnityPlayerActivity.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    4. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    6. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    7. * What went wrong:
    8. Execution failed for task ':launcher:processReleaseResources'.
    9. > Android resource linking failed
    10.   C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\launcher\build\intermediates\merged_manifests\release\AndroidManifest.xml:51: AAPT: error: unexpected element <queries> found in <manifest>.
    12. * Try:
    13. Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    14. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    15. BUILD FAILED in 1m 8s
    16. Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
    17. Starting a Gradle Daemon, 1 incompatible and 2 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details
    18. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    19. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    20. > Task :unityLibrary:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    21. > Task :launcher:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    22. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    23. > Task :unityLibrary:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    24. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    25. > Task :launcher:prepareLintJar
    26. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:checkReleaseManifest
    27. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:checkReleaseManifest
    28. > Task :unityLibrary:checkReleaseManifest
    29. > Task :unityLibrary:processReleaseManifest
    30. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processReleaseManifest
    31. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:processReleaseManifest
    32. > Task :unityLibrary:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    33. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    34. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    35. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    36. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    37. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    38. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    39. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseResValues
    40. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseResources
    41. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseResValues
    42. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseResources
    43. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    44. > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    45. > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    46. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseResValues
    47. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseResources
    48. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseResources
    49. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:packageReleaseResources
    50. > Task :unityLibrary:packageReleaseResources
    51. > Task :unityLibrary:prepareLintJar
    52. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseSources
    53. > Task :unityLibrary:prepareLintJarForPublish
    54. > Task :unityLibrary:mergeReleaseShaders
    55. > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseShaders
    56. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseAssets
    57. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseRFile
    58. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    59. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJar
    60. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseSources
    61. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:javaPreCompileRelease
    62. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    63. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:bundleLibCompileRelease
    64. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJarForPublish
    65. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseShaders
    66. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseShaders
    67. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseAssets
    68. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseAssets
    69. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    70. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    71. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:bundleLibResRelease
    72. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    73. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    74. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithStripDebugSymbolForRelease
    75. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForRelease
    76. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseRFile
    77. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    78. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:prepareLintJar
    79. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseSources
    80. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:javaPreCompileRelease
    81. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    82. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:bundleLibCompileRelease
    83. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:prepareLintJarForPublish
    84. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:mergeReleaseShaders
    85. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:compileReleaseShaders
    86. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseAssets
    87. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:packageReleaseAssets
    88. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    89. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    90. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:bundleLibResRelease
    91. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    92. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    93. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:transformNativeLibsWithStripDebugSymbolForRelease
    94. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForRelease
    95. > Task :launcher:preReleaseBuild
    96. > Task :launcher:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    97. > Task :launcher:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    98. > Task :launcher:checkReleaseManifest
    99. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    100. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseSources
    101. > Task :launcher:mainApkListPersistenceRelease
    102. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseResValues
    103. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseResources
    104. > Task :unityLibrary:packageReleaseAssets
    105. > Task :launcher:mergeReleaseResources
    106. > Task :launcher:createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests
    107. > Task :launcher:processReleaseManifest
    108. > Task :launcher:mergeReleaseShaders
    109. > Task :launcher:compileReleaseShaders
    110. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseAssets
    111. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseRFile
    112. > Task :unityLibrary:javaPreCompileRelease
    113. > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    114. > Task :unityLibrary:bundleLibCompileRelease
    115. > Task :unityLibrary:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    116. > Task :unityLibrary:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    117. > Task :unityLibrary:bundleLibResRelease
    118. > Task :launcher:mergeReleaseAssets
    119. > Task :launcher:javaPreCompileRelease
    120. > Task :unityLibrary:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    121. > Task :launcher:processReleaseResources FAILED
    122. > Task :unityLibrary:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    123. Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
    124. Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
    125. See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
    126. 72 actionable tasks: 72 executed
    127. CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    128. C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.13f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m" "assembleRelease"
    129. stderr[
    130. Note: C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\unityLibrary\src\main\java\com\unity3d\player\UnityPlayerActivity.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    131. Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    132. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    133. * What went wrong:
    134. Execution failed for task ':launcher:processReleaseResources'.
    135. > Android resource linking failed
    136.   C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\launcher\build\intermediates\merged_manifests\release\AndroidManifest.xml:51: AAPT: error: unexpected element <queries> found in <manifest>.
    138. * Try:
    139. Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    140. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    141. BUILD FAILED in 1m 8s
    142. Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
    143. ]
    144. stdout[
    145. Starting a Gradle Daemon, 1 incompatible and 2 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details
    146. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    147. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    148. > Task :unityLibrary:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    149. > Task :launcher:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    150. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    151. > Task :unityLibrary:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    152. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    153. > Task :launcher:prepareLintJar
    154. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:checkReleaseManifest
    155. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:checkReleaseManifest
    156. > Task :unityLibrary:checkReleaseManifest
    157. > Task :unityLibrary:processReleaseManifest
    158. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processReleaseManifest
    159. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:processReleaseManifest
    160. > Task :unityLibrary:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    161. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    162. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    163. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    164. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    165. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    166. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    167. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseResValues
    168. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseResources
    169. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseResValues
    170. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseResources
    171. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    172. > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    173. > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    174. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseResValues
    175. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseResources
    176. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseResources
    177. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:packageReleaseResources
    178. > Task :unityLibrary:packageReleaseResources
    179. > Task :unityLibrary:prepareLintJar
    180. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseSources
    181. > Task :unityLibrary:prepareLintJarForPublish
    182. > Task :unityLibrary:mergeReleaseShaders
    183. > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseShaders
    184. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseAssets
    185. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseRFile
    186. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    187. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJar
    188. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseSources
    189. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:javaPreCompileRelease
    190. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    191. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:bundleLibCompileRelease
    192. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJarForPublish
    193. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseShaders
    194. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseShaders
    195. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseAssets
    196. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseAssets
    197. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    198. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    199. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:bundleLibResRelease
    200. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    201. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    202. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithStripDebugSymbolForRelease
    203. > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForRelease
    204. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseRFile
    205. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    206. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:prepareLintJar
    207. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseSources
    208. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:javaPreCompileRelease
    209. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    210. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:bundleLibCompileRelease
    211. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:prepareLintJarForPublish
    212. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:mergeReleaseShaders
    213. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:compileReleaseShaders
    214. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:generateReleaseAssets
    215. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:packageReleaseAssets
    216. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    217. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    218. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:bundleLibResRelease
    219. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    220. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    221. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:transformNativeLibsWithStripDebugSymbolForRelease
    222. > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForRelease
    223. > Task :launcher:preReleaseBuild
    224. > Task :launcher:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    225. > Task :launcher:compileReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    226. > Task :launcher:checkReleaseManifest
    227. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    228. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseSources
    229. > Task :launcher:mainApkListPersistenceRelease
    230. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseResValues
    231. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseResources
    232. > Task :unityLibrary:packageReleaseAssets
    233. > Task :launcher:mergeReleaseResources
    234. > Task :launcher:createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests
    235. > Task :launcher:processReleaseManifest
    236. > Task :launcher:mergeReleaseShaders
    237. > Task :launcher:compileReleaseShaders
    238. > Task :launcher:generateReleaseAssets
    239. > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseRFile
    240. > Task :unityLibrary:javaPreCompileRelease
    241. > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    242. > Task :unityLibrary:bundleLibCompileRelease
    243. > Task :unityLibrary:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
    244. > Task :unityLibrary:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    245. > Task :unityLibrary:bundleLibResRelease
    246. > Task :launcher:mergeReleaseAssets
    247. > Task :launcher:javaPreCompileRelease
    248. > Task :unityLibrary:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    249. > Task :launcher:processReleaseResources FAILED
    250. > Task :unityLibrary:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    251. Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
    252. Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
    253. See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
    254. 72 actionable tasks: 72 executed
    255. ]
    256. exit code: 1
    257. Rethrow as GradleInvokationException: Gradle build failed
    258. Rethrow as BuildFailedException: Exception of type 'UnityEditor.Build.BuildFailedException' was thrown.
    259. Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 558 seconds (557929 ms)
    260. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 165 errors
    261.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bb] in <1fe7a3c0284a456b9681b7a93141c89a>:0
    262.   at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <1fe7a3c0284a456b9681b7a93141c89a>:0

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  22. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

Hi Alien Panda,

Thanks for sharing the error logs and your mainTemplate.gradle file. An issue stands out to me in your error logs, it looks as though your currently installed gradle version does not support newer gradle features like AndroidX. These features are currently being used by many of Google's newer versions of their dependencies.
    To solve this, follow these steps provided in our Troubleshooting document, under the chapter
    Android resource linking failed.

Regarding the usual dialog box with the progress bar - if you see this dialog box, this means you are using EDM4U's conflict resolution solution. For a more complex dependency tree like what is required for Unity Mediation, it can work in some cases, but since it does not follow gradle's rules for conflict resolution, we cannot assure it will always work as expected. By including that mainTemplate.gradle file, your solution will use gradle's conflict resolution solution, which does not have a dialog box, but when your project is built, if there are issues with gradle, you will instead see issues in the Unity Editor console. I hope that explains why there is a change in experience regarding resolving Android dependencies.

Let us know if this solution works for you, thanks.

23. ALIENPANDA

ALIENPANDA

Hey, @DeclanMcPartlin now I got new errors, with duplication of ads class.

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Error] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    2. [Error] * What went wrong:
    3. [Error] Execution failed for task ':launcher:checkReleaseDuplicateClasses'.
    4. [Error] > 1 exception was raised by workers:
    5. [Error]   java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.BuildConfig found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    6. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.IUnityAdsInitializationListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    7. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.IUnityAdsListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    8. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.IUnityAdsLoadListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    9. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAds found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    10. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAds$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    11. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAds$FinishState found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    12. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAds$PlacementState found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    13. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAds$UnityAdsError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    14. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAds$UnityAdsInitializationError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    15. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAdsBaseOptions found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    16. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAdsLoadOptions found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    17. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.UnityAdsShowOptions found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    18. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.mediation.IUnityAdsExtendedListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    19. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.metadata.InAppPurchaseMetaData found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    20. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.metadata.MediationMetaData found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    21. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.metadata.MetaData found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    22. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.metadata.PlayerMetaData found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    23. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.properties.AdsProperties found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    24. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.purchasing.IPurchasing found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    25. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.purchasing.Purchasing found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    26. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.purchasing.Purchasing$UnityAdsPurchasingEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    27. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.ads.purchasing.PurchasingError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    28. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.IUnityServicesListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    29. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.UnityServices found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    30. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.UnityServices$UnityServicesError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    31. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.UnityAdsImplementation found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    32. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.UnityAdsImplementation$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    33. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.UnityAdsImplementation$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    34. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitActivity found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    35. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    36. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    37. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitMotionEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    38. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitOpen found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    39. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitRelativeLayout found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    40. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitSoftwareActivity found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    41. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitTransparentActivity found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    42. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.AdUnitTransparentSoftwareActivity found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    43. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.IAdUnitViewHandler found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    44. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.PermissionsEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    45. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.VideoPlayerHandler found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    46. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.WebPlayerHandler found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    47. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.adunit.WebViewHandler found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    48. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.AdUnit found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    49. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.AdUnit$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    50. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.AdUnit$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    51. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.AdUnit$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    52. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.AdUnit$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    53. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.AdUnit$5 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    54. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.AdUnit$6 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    55. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Listener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    56. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Listener$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    57. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Listener$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    58. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Listener$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    59. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Listener$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    60. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Listener$5 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    61. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Listener$6 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    62. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Load found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    63. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Placement found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    64. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Purchasing found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    65. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Purchasing$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    66. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Purchasing$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    67. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Purchasing$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    68. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Purchasing$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    69. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.Token found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    70. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.VideoPlayer found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    71. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.VideoPlayer$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    72. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.VideoPlayer$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    73. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.VideoPlayer$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    74. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.VideoPlayer$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    75. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.VideoPlayer$5 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    76. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.VideoPlayer$6 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    77. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.WebPlayer found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    78. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.WebPlayer$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    79. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.WebPlayer$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    80. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.WebPlayer$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    81. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.WebPlayer$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    82. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.WebPlayer$5 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    83. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.WebPlayer$6 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    84. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.api.WebPlayer$7 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    85. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.configuration.AdsModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    86. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.configuration.AdsModuleConfiguration$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    87. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.configuration.AdsModuleConfiguration$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    88. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.configuration.IAdsModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    89. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.placement.Placement found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    90. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.token.TokenError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    91. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.token.TokenEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    92. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.token.TokenStorage found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    93. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    94. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    95. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    96. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerView$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    97. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerView$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    98. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerView$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    99. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerView$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    100. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerView$5 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    101. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.video.VideoPlayerView$6 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    102. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerBridgeInterface found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    103. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    104. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    105. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerEventBridge found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    106. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerSettingsCache found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    107. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    108. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerView$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    109. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerView$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    110. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerView$JavaScriptInvocation found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    111. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerView$WebPlayerChromeClient found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    112. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerView$WebPlayerClient found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    113. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerView$WebPlayerClient$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    114. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerView$WebPlayerDownloadListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    115. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ads.webplayer.WebPlayerViewCache found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    116. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.AcquisitionType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    117. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.AcquisitionType$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    118. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.UnityAnalytics found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    119. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.UnityAnalytics$AnalyticsEventType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    120. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.core.api.Analytics found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    121. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.core.api.Analytics$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    122. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.core.configuration.AnalyticsModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    123. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.interfaces.Analytics found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    124. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.interfaces.AnalyticsError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    125. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.analytics.interfaces.IAnalytics found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    126. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.ARCheck found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    127. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.ARError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    128. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.AREvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    129. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.ARUtils found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    130. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.api.AR found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    131. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.configuration.ARModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    132. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.ARView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    133. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.ARView$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    134. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.ARViewHandler found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    135. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.BackgroundRenderer found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    136. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.DisplayRotationHelper found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    137. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    138. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    139. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$BaseConfigChooser found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    140. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$ComponentSizeChooser found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    141. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$DefaultContextFactory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    142. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$DefaultWindowSurfaceFactory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    143. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$EGLConfigChooser found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    144. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$EGLContextFactory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    145. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$EGLWindowSurfaceFactory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    146. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$EglHelper found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    147. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$GLThread found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    148. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$GLThreadManager found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    149. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$GLWrapper found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    150. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$LogWriter found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    151. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$Renderer found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    152. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.GLSurfaceView$SimpleEGLConfigChooser found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    153. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.ar.view.ShaderLoader found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    154. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerErrorCode found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    155. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerErrorInfo found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    156. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    157. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerView$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    158. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerView$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    159. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerView$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    160. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerView$IListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    161. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerView$Listener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    162. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerViewCache found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    163. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerViewCache$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    164. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerViewCache$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    165. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerViewCache$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    166. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.BannerViewCache$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    167. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.IUnityBannerListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    168. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBannerSize found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    169. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBannerSize$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    170. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBannerSize$BannerSize found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    171. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    172. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    173. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    174. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$BannerAdRefreshView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    175. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$BannerAdRefreshView$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    176. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$BannerAdRefreshView$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    177. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$BannerAdRefreshView$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    178. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$BannerAdRefreshView$LifecycleListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    179. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$BannerWrapper found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    180. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.UnityBanners$BannerWrapper$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    181. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.api.Banner found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    182. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.api.Banner$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    183. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.api.Banner$BannerViewType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    184. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.api.BannerListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    185. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.bridge.BannerBridge found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    186. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.bridge.BannerBridge$BannerEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    187. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.configuration.BannersModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    188. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.properties.BannerRefreshInfo found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    189. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.view.BannerPosition found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    190. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.view.BannerWebPlayerContainer found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    191. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.view.BannerWebPlayerContainer$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    192. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.view.BannerWebPlayerContainer$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    193. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.banners.view.BannerWebPlayerContainer$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    194. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Broadcast found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    195. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Cache found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    196. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Cache$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    197. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.ClassDetection found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    198. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Connectivity found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    199. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.DeviceInfo found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    200. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.DeviceInfo$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    201. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.DeviceInfo$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    202. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.DeviceInfo$DeviceInfoEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    203. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.DeviceInfo$StorageType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    204. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.DownloadLatestWebViewStatus found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    205. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Intent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    206. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Intent$IntentError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    207. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Intent$IntentException found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    208. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Lifecycle found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    209. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Permissions found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    210. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.PermissionsError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    211. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Preferences found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    212. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Request found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    213. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Request$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    214. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Request$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    215. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Request$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    216. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Resolve found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    217. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Resolve$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    218. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Sdk found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    219. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.SensorInfo found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    220. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.api.Storage found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    221. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.broadcast.BroadcastError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    222. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.broadcast.BroadcastEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    223. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.broadcast.BroadcastEventReceiver found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    224. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.broadcast.BroadcastMonitor found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    225. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.cache.CacheDirectory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    226. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.cache.CacheDirectoryType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    227. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.cache.CacheError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    228. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.cache.CacheEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    229. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.cache.CacheThread found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    230. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.cache.CacheThreadHandler found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    231. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.cache.CacheThreadHandler$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    232. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.Configuration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    233. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.ConfigurationFailure found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    234. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.CoreModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    235. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.CoreModuleConfiguration$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    236. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.CoreModuleConfiguration$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    237. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.EnvironmentCheck found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    238. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.IInitializationListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    239. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.IInitializationNotificationCenter found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    240. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.IModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    241. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializationNotificationCenter found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    242. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializationNotificationCenter$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    243. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializationNotificationCenter$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    244. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    245. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    246. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    247. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeState found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    248. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateCheckForCachedWebViewUpdate found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    249. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateCheckForUpdatedWebView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    250. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateCleanCache found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    251. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateCleanCacheIgnoreError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    252. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateComplete found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    253. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateConfig found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    254. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateCreate found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    255. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateDownloadWebView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    256. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    257. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateError$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    258. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateForceReset found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    259. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateInitModules found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    260. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateLoadCache found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    261. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateLoadCacheConfigAndWebView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    262. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateLoadConfigFile found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    263. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateLoadWeb found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    264. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateNetworkError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    265. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateReset found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    266. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateReset$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    267. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateRetry found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    268. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateUpdateCache found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    269. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.connectivity.ConnectivityChangeReceiver found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    270. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.connectivity.ConnectivityEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    271. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.connectivity.ConnectivityMonitor found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    272. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.connectivity.ConnectivityMonitor$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    273. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.connectivity.ConnectivityNetworkCallback found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    274. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.connectivity.IConnectivityListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    275. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.AdvertisingId found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    276. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.AdvertisingId$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    277. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.AdvertisingId$GoogleAdvertisingInfo found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    278. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.AdvertisingId$GoogleAdvertisingInfo$GoogleAdvertisingInfoBinder found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    279. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.AdvertisingId$GoogleAdvertisingInfo$GoogleAdvertisingInfoBinder$GoogleAdvertisingInfoImplementation found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    280. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.AdvertisingId$GoogleAdvertisingServiceConnection found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    281. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.Device found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    282. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.Device$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    283. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.Device$MemoryInfoType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    284. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.DeviceError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    285. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.IVolumeChangeListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    286. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.OpenAdvertisingId found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    287. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.OpenAdvertisingId$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    288. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.OpenAdvertisingId$HWAdvertisingInfo found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    289. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.OpenAdvertisingId$HWAdvertisingInfo$HWAdvertisingInfoBinder found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    290. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.OpenAdvertisingId$HWAdvertisingInfo$HWAdvertisingInfoBinder$HWAdvertisingInfoImplementation found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    291. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.OpenAdvertisingId$HWAdvertisingServiceConnection found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    292. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.Storage found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    293. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.StorageError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    294. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.StorageEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    295. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.StorageManager found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    296. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.StorageManager$StorageType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    297. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.VolumeChange found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    298. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.device.VolumeChange$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    299. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.lifecycle.LifecycleError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    300. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.lifecycle.LifecycleEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    301. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.lifecycle.LifecycleListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    302. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.log.DeviceLog found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    303. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.log.DeviceLog$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    304. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.log.DeviceLog$UnityAdsLogLevel found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    305. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.log.DeviceLogEntry found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    306. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.log.DeviceLogLevel found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    307. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.misc.JsonStorage found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    308. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.misc.Utilities found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    309. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.misc.ViewUtilities found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    310. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.preferences.AndroidPreferences found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    311. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.preferences.PreferencesError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    312. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.properties.ClientProperties found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    313. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.properties.SdkProperties found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    314. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.properties.SdkProperties$InitializationState found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    315. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.CancelableThreadPoolExecutor found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    316. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.IResolveHostListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    317. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.ISDKMetrics found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    318. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.IWebRequestListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    319. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.IWebRequestProgressListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    320. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.NetworkIOException found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    321. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.ResolveHostError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    322. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.ResolveHostEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    323. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.SDKMetrics found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    324. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.SDKMetrics$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    325. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.SDKMetrics$MetricInstance found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    326. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.SDKMetrics$MetricInstance$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    327. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.SDKMetrics$NullInstance found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    328. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequest found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    329. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequest$RequestType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    330. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequestError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    331. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequestEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    332. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequestRunnable found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    333. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequestThread found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    334. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequestThread$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    335. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequestThread$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    336. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.request.WebRequestThread$2$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    337. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.sensorinfo.SensorInfoError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    338. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.sensorinfo.SensorInfoListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    339. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebView found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    340. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebView$JavaScriptInvocation found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    341. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebViewApp found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    342. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebViewApp$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    343. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebViewApp$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    344. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebViewApp$WebAppChromeClient found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    345. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebViewApp$WebAppClient found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    346. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebViewApp$WebAppClient$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    347. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebViewApp$WebAppClient$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    348. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.WebViewEventCategory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    349. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.CallbackStatus found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    350. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.Invocation found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    351. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.NativeCallback found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    352. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.WebViewBridge found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    353. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.WebViewBridgeError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    354. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.WebViewBridgeInterface found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    355. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.WebViewCallback found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    356. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.WebViewCallback$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    357. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.core.webview.bridge.WebViewExposed found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    358. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.IUnityMonetizationListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    359. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.UnityMonetization found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    360. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.UnityMonetization$PlacementContentState found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    361. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.api.MonetizationListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    362. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.api.PlacementContents found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    363. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.configuration.MonetizationModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    364. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.placementcontent.PlacementContentEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    365. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.placementcontent.PlacementContentListenerError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    366. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.placementcontent.PlacementContentResultFactory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    367. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.placementcontent.PlacementContentResultFactory$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    368. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.placementcontent.PlacementContentResultFactory$PlacementContentResultType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    369. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.placementcontent.PlacementContents found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    370. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.placementcontent.PlacementContents$NotAvailablePlacementContent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    371. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.properties.ClientProperties found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    372. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.utilities.JSONUtilities found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    373. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.core.webview.WebViewEventCategory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    374. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.ads.IShowAdListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    375. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.ads.ShowAdListenerAdapter found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    376. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.ads.ShowAdPlacementContent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    377. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.core.CustomEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    378. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.core.CustomEvent$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    379. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.core.CustomEvent$Builder found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    380. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.core.NoFillPlacementContent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    381. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.core.PlacementContent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    382. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.core.RewardablePlacementContent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    383. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.Item found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    384. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.Item$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    385. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.Item$Builder found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    386. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.NativePromoAdapter found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    387. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.NativePromoShowType found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    388. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.PromoAdPlacementContent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    389. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.PromoMetadata found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    390. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.PromoMetadata$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    391. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.PromoMetadata$Builder found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    392. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.monetization.placementcontent.purchasing.PromoMetadataUtilities found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    393. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.UnityPurchasing found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    394. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.IPurchasingAdapter found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    395. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.IRetrieveProductsListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    396. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.ITransactionListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    397. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.Product found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    398. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.Product$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    399. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.Product$Builder found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    400. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.PurchasingError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    401. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.PurchasingEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    402. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.Store found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    403. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionDetails found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    404. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionDetails$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    405. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionDetails$Builder found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    406. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionDetailsUtilities found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    407. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    408. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionErrorDetails found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    409. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionErrorDetails$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    410. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionErrorDetails$Builder found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    411. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.TransactionErrorDetailsUtilities found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    412. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.api.CustomPurchasing found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    413. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.api.CustomPurchasing$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    414. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.api.CustomPurchasing$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    415. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.api.CustomPurchasing$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    416. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.api.CustomPurchasing$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    417. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.configuration.PurchasingModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    418. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.properties.ClientProperties found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    419. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.purchasing.core.webview.WebViewEventCategory found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    420. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.StoreBilling found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    421. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.StoreError found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    422. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.StoreEvent found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    423. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.StoreLifecycleListener found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    424. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.StoreMonitor found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    425. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.StoreMonitor$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    426. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.core.StoreException found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    427. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.core.api.Store found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    428. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.core.api.Store$1 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    429. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.core.api.Store$2 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    430. [Error]   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.core.api.Store$3 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    431. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.core.api.Store$4 found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    432. [Error] (2)   Duplicate class com.unity3d.services.store.core.configuration.StoreModuleConfiguration found in modules classes.jar (:UnityAds:) and classes.jar (com.unity3d.ads:unity-ads:3.7.5)
    433. [Error] (2)  
    434. [Error] (2)   Go to the documentation to learn how to <a href=""d.android.com/r/tools/classpath-sync-errors"">Fix dependency resolution errors</a>.
    435. [Error] (2) * Try:
    436. [Error] (2) Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    437. [Error] (2) * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    438. '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
    439. [Error] See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
    440. [Error] 64 actionable tasks: 64 executed
    441. [Exception] CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    442. C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.13f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -classpath ""C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar"" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain ""-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m"" ""assembleRelease""
    443. stderr[
    444. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    445. * What went wrong:
    446. Execution failed for task ':launcher:checkRelease
    447. ...
    448. [Error] Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 322 seconds (321951 ms)
    449. [Error] UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 579 errors
    450.  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bb] in <1fe7a3c0284a456b9681b7a93141c89a>:0
    451.  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <1fe7a3c0284a456b9681b7a93141c89a>:0
    452. [Error] Note: C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\unityLibrary\src\main\java\com\unity3d\player\UnityPlayerActivity.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    453. [Error] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    454. [Error] Execution failed for task ':launcher:processReleaseResources'.
    455. [Error] > Android resource linking failed
    456. [Error]   C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\launcher\build\intermediates\merged_manifests\release\AndroidManifest.xml:51: AAPT: error: unexpected element <queries> found in <manifest>.
    457. [Error]      
    458. [Error] BUILD FAILED in 18s
    459. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:checkReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
    460. [Error] > Task :launcher:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    461. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    462. [Error] > Task :launcher:compileReleaseAidl NO-SOURCE
    463. [Error] > Task :launcher:checkReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
    464. [Error] > Task :launcher:generateReleaseBuildConfig UP-TO-DATE
    465. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
    466. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    467. [Error] > Task :launcher:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
    468. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:packageReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    469. [Error] > Task :launcher:mainApkListPersistenceRelease UP-TO-DATE
    470. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    471. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseSources UP-TO-DATE
    472. [Error] > Task :launcher:generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
    473. [Error] > Task :launcher:generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    474. [Error] > Task :launcher:createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests UP-TO-DATE
    475. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    476. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    477. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:FirebaseApp.androidlib:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    478. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    479. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:javaPreCompileRelease
    480. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    481. [Error] > Task :launcher:mergeReleaseResources
    482. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:bundleLibCompileRelease
    483. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:prepareLintJarForPublish UP-TO-DATE
    484. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    485. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    486. [Error] > Task :unityLibrary:generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
    487. [Error] > Task :launcher:processReleaseResources FAILED
    488. [Error] 64 actionable tasks: 46 executed, 18 up-to-date
    489. [Exception] CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    490. C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.13f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -classpath ""C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar"" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain ""-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m"" ""assembleRelease""
    491. stderr[
    492. Note: C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\unityLibrary\src\main\java\com\unity3d\player\UnityPlay
    493. ...
    494. [Error] Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 329 seconds (329101 ms)
    495. [Error] UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 153 errors
    496.  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bb] in <1fe7a3c0284a456b9681b7a93141c89a>:0
    497.  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <1fe7a3c0284a456b9681b7a93141c89a>:0
    Thanks

24. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

Hi Alien Panda,

For the duplicate classes, this can sometimes arise due to how dependencies can get cached in the Temp folder, when switching to a mainTemplate.gradle file, this cache can become corrupt. I'd recommend deleting the /Temp folder in project, and try building again.

Thanks again for sharing the error logs, let us us know if this works for you.

25. ALIENPANDA

ALIENPANDA

Hey @DeclanMcPartlin

Again I'm having the same errors, even after selecting Custom Gradle Properties Template. As mentioned on the other website I added that 2 lines of code too. Still,
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [Error] Unable to parse file Assets/Scenes/Event 2.unity: [Parser Failure at line 487745: Expected closing '}']
    2. [Error] (6)
    3. [Error] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    4. [Error] * What went wrong:
    5. [Error] Execution failed for task ':launcher:processReleaseResources'.
    6. [Error] > Android resource linking failed
    7. [Error]   C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\launcher\build\intermediates\merged_manifests\release\AndroidManifest.xml:51: AAPT: error: unexpected element <queries> found in <manifest>.
    8. [Error]    
    9. [Error] * Try:
    10. [Error] Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    11. [Error] * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    12. '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
    13. [Error] See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
    14. [Error] 62 actionable tasks: 42 executed, 20 up-to-date
    15. [Exception] CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    16. C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.13f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -classpath ""C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.4.13f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-5.1.1.jar"" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain ""-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx4096m"" ""assembleRelease""
    17. stderr[
    18. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    19. * What went wrong:
    20. Execution failed for task ':launcher:processRelea
    21. ...
    22. [Error] Build completed with a result of 'Failed' in 593 seconds (593174 ms)
    23. [Error] UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 147 errors
    24.  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x002bb] in <1fe7a3c0284a456b9681b7a93141c89a>:0
    25.  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00080] in <1fe7a3c0284a456b9681b7a93141c89a>:0

26. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

Hi Alien Panda,

In your error logs I see two issues:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [Error] Unable to parse file Assets/Scenes/Event 2.unity: [Parser Failure at line 487745: Expected closing '}']
    Check to see if your Event 2.unity file is not corrupted.

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Error]   C:\Unity Games\DownHill Republic\Temp\gradleOut\launcher\build\intermediates\merged_manifests\release\AndroidManifest.xml:51: AAPT: error: unexpected element <queries> found in <manifest>.
    The issue mentioned before is still present. Your gradle version does not support the features required by the dependencies you are including. To solve this, follow these steps provided in our Troubleshooting document, under the chapter Android resource linking failed. Another way to solve this is by upgrading to Unity Editor version 2020 and up (the version of gradle included in these versions supports the features your dependencies require).

Thanks for sharing, let us know how it goes.

27. ALIENPANDA

ALIENPANDA

28. Novack

Novack

Hey there. I've just started implementing the mediation sdk, and found a few things to comment, and some question already.

Regarding the feedback and comments:

• Would be great if the package for the sdk would be up in some git repo instead of manually downloaded. For our project I had to download the tarball, unzip, create a github repo, and reference a folder from that repo in the UPM manifest, so the rest of the team can have the package seamlessly.

• There are several mistakes on the rewarded ads page of the docs, where repeatedly mentions interstitials instead of rewarded (copy paste issue I presume) and the final example is missing.

• This bit is a little confusing, and Im lead to think something is missing, yet is supossed to be installed by default, correct?
    upload_2021-11-3_13-54-36.png

Thanks in advance!

29. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi @Novack ,
    I am a bit puzzled by your first comment. You should be able to add the package to your project simply by adding it to your Packages/manifest.json. In the dependencies section, add
    "com.unity.services.mediation": "0.2.1-preview.2"
    to the list of dependencies and you should be golden. If this does not solve your problem please let me know so I can better understand the issue.

We will review the docs, thank you for pointing that out :)

The Unity Ads adapter not being there from the start is a bug indeed. You can install and uninstall any other adapter to refresh the list, and then Unity Ads should properly be shown as installed. This issue should be fixed in the next release of the Mediation package.

Do not hesitate if you have any other questions or comments, and thank you for your feedback.

30. Novack

Novack

@jcGrenier thank you for the help.
    Doh! Thanks a lot. Didnt knew that, at the bottom of this doc page, it points to a link where to manually download the package tarball. Then this other doc page is consistent with the manual download, indicating how to manually import the package file into Unity. I lost a little while today with that, but Im happy it resulted to be the best case possible.

31. jcGrenier

jcGrenier

Unity Technologies

There are a couple ways to import the package, up until recently the tarball was the easiest one, as our package was not public yet, this may be why more emphasis is put on the tarball method.

Thank you for your comment, I will let the doc team know, so we make the other methods of importing the package more obvious.

Cheers!

32. Ponytech

Ponytech

Hey there,

I have successfully integrated the mediation SDK on Android but I can't get it built on iOS.

I get the following error in XCode :
    'UnityMediationSdk/UnityMediationSdk.h' file not found

This file is included at the top of UMSPUnityMediation.mm
    Indeed I can't find UnityMediationSdk.h anywhere.

My setup:
    Unity 2020.3.21
    I have added
    com.unity.services.mediation": "0.2.1-preview.2"
    to manifest.json

Any idea?