Search Unity

ShaderProgram is unsupported...

Discussion in 'High Definition Render Pipeline' started by Bartosz-Bieszka, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Bartosz-Bieszka

Bartosz-Bieszka

Hi,
    I have many many lines in long and I can't find solution how to remove it, on build only.
    "ShaderProgram is unsupported, but because jobified rendering is enabled the ShaderProgram can not be removed. (Filename: Line: 454)". Anybody know?

2. Stingo

Stingo

Hi,
    Same here, on GeForce GTX 650, spams exactly this error on build. But works fine on GeForce GTX 970 and GeForce GTX 1070.
    Didn't found any solutions on the web for now.

3. dgoyette

dgoyette

4. Stingo

Stingo

5. dgoyette

dgoyette

Interesting. If you have a second to test it out, I'd be curious if that log file spam would return if you added a particle system with trails to your game and ran a build. Just add a new Particle System to a scene, check "Trails", and make sure a material is assigned to the trail material:

upload_2021-1-2_8-36-44.png

I'm curious whether the spam returns in your build if you're looking at that particle system rendering in your build. It seems, at this point, that the GT(x) 6xx and 7xx cards have some errors with certain rendering. Decals seems to trigger it, and it seems like trails also does, but it's hard to confirm for me, not having that card.

6. Stingo

Stingo

I did it tonight when returned to my Unity project.
    I've added ParticleSystem as you described:
    ParticleSystem with Trails.png
    Then made a build with Decals off and ran it.
    Result on GeForce GTX 650 is: no errors in log, trails seems to be correctly displayed:
    ParticleSystem with Trails Display.png
    Hope this helps.

PS Interesting moment - I don't have DecalsProjector in scene or other Decals users I am aware of, but errors still spam with Decals checkbox in settings switched on.

dgoyette likes this.
  7. dgoyette

dgoyette

Interesting. Thanks for checking. Maybe it really is just an issue with decals then, and the trails thing has been a red herring.