Search Unity

ShaderLab Mode For SubEthaEdit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sync1B, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Sync1B

Sync1B

Well here is the first version of my ShaderLab mode for SubEthaEdit. Im sure there some things I left out and the colors might need adjusting. But I need some people to try it out. Hopfully this will be a little helpful in writing ShaderLab shaders. Now all I need to do is learn Cg better and add that :wink:

Tell me what you think

Update: I added a key keywords that got left out

Bill

Attached Files:

2. antenna-tree

antenna-tree

Nice sync,

Now just make me a "mode" that I can input, "create killer shader that solves all my problems"... and I'll be forever in your debt (which I already am recently for shaders) :wink:

SubEthaEdit is great and I'm sad to to see it go commercial with a fee based license. But anyone using it should check out the modes created by Andy Stark for Unity C#... and there's a MEL mode too which might be helpful to people using Maya.

3. freyr

freyr

4. antenna-tree

antenna-tree

Yep ,should've put in a link :wink: thanks freyr. Who is this wonderful Andy Stark?

Stand up and take a bow :D

5. andeeeee

andeeeee

I am Andy Stark, but I appear as "andeeee" on this forum. I haven't used Unity for ages, so I haven't read or posted anything for a while. Sorry about that.

But to make up for it I have made a Unity JavaScript mode for SubEthaEdit which you should find attached to this post (I have also submitted it to the modes list on the SubEtha website).

The Boo version is.. erm.. not yet available. Does anyone actually use Boo? For Unity, I mean.

Attached Files: