Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Feature Request [Shadergraph] Zoom in and out to resize the Blackboard's contents

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by MlleBun, Jun 22, 2020.

1. MlleBun

MlleBun

Is it possible to add a zoom/in out to resize the Blackboard's contents. For instance, holding Ctrl + mouse scroll (or +/- on the keyboard) ?

darkesco, DanjelRicci and siline like this.
  2. DanjelRicci

DanjelRicci

Resurrecting this because I can't find anything about: not only zoom via keyboard, but also a general slider to change the scroll wheel influence on anything that is controlled by it within the editor. At the moment scroll wheel system settings, and in my case Logitech app settings too, are totally ignored by Unity at least on OSX. The ShaderGraph blackboard especially has massive steps for zooming and it's really uncomfortable.

florianBrn likes this.
  3. tompainter

tompainter

yeah finding this too

4. AngryProgrammer

AngryProgrammer

This post is the first that shows Google when I ask the same question. The closest solution is the F key (zoom in, mark something on what you want to focus on) and the A key (zoom out).