Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for insight from anyone who has experience with game testing to help us better Unity. Take our survey here. If chosen to participate you'll be entered into a sweepstake to win an Amazon gift card.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

[ShaderGraph] Weird text and parameters keeps resetting.

Discussion in '2019.1 Beta' started by MlleDR, Feb 9, 2019.

1. MlleDR

MlleDR

Hello everyone. A newbie question about some weird messages that I'm getting on my character material.

1. I have two materials made from one shader (from ShaderGraph) on two different gameobjects. And the text (Instance) keeps incrementing when I run the game next to the material name :confused: Above is a screenshot while I ran three times the project. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong here or is this normal.
    2. Also, when I try to have different parameters on both gameobjects, one of them just resets to original parameters when I run the game. Would someone know why ?
    Thanks for any help!

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Could you please submit a bug report with a minimal reproduction project?