Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Shadergraph (latest) and Unity 2019.4 HDRP (Shaders that use Time not showing in Game/Scene views).

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by ferverence, Jun 21, 2020.

1. ferverence

ferverence

After making a simple UV/Texture PBR Shader, and adding TIme > It renders movement correctly in Shadergraph preview, as well as in the material inspector. However in Game and scene view it doesn't move.

I'm using 2019.4 LTS (latest), and have packages for HDRP and Shadergraph both on latest as well.

Any takers? Am I missing something?

I've also downgraded both HDRP and Shadergraph to their second latest versions and I'm experiencing the same thing. Additionally Editor animated materials is enabled.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  2. ferverence

ferverence

Even setting up the HDRP sample scene and adding a shadersgraph won’t animate in game or scene. But animate fine in shadergraph and material inspector pane.

Would love to know if I’m doing something wrong or if it’s a bug. Non animated (without time param) shaders work fine.

3. ferverence

ferverence

Actually had to do with the Vector values, not Time. The values I had in shadergraph weren't saving over to the inspector. Didn't even notice.