Search Unity

Shader graph textures not showing

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by Deleted User, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

So i have imported some models from blender in fbx and UV unwrapped. When i opened them in unity they were missing their textures, so i thought i'd just make a new material and put a PBR shader on it and put my texture in the shader. The textures are showing in the shader preview with normal maps and all of that but they don't show in the scene or game view.

ZIMohammad likes this.
  2. pneville

pneville

The camera might be too close to the object and its working but theyre being culled

TwitchyOrphan likes this.
  3. DauntlessVerbosity

DauntlessVerbosity

I am having the same problem. I'm trying to apply the PBR shader to a simple plane and it won't show up. The shader preview looks fine.

4. lamaina6doigts

lamaina6doigts

I had this problem, I didn't know you have to click on "save asset" in the shader graph tab.

SheUnity, dimichelec, dcvh and 2 others like this.
  5. systematyler

systematyler

After you click on "save asset" in the shader graph, go back to the scene view and with your asset selected go to "material" in the inspector and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and click "reset". this will refresh the applied material.

6. darksxm

darksxm

dude you found the solution x) but your comment was so unclear that i had to analyse it to understand that you gave me the solution ahahah
    Thanks anyway

7. fraubolat

fraubolat

so do you know how to fix it

8. Mauro02

Mauro02

I love you, you save my project hahaha

9. TwitchyOrphan

TwitchyOrphan

I had to zoom out really far like @pneville said. Unsure how it got so far away from where the mesh shows it to be, but try zooming out?

10. mrmelonmonkey

mrmelonmonkey

yep zooming out showed me that it is indeed showing up but how do i get it to render on the actual mesh and not beneath it?