Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Shader Graph: Shader is not supported on this GPU

Discussion in '2018.1 Beta' started by Zipe92, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Zipe92

Zipe92

I'm having some problems with a shader created using Shader Graph, if I select the shader there is the error "Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)."
    If I open the shader with the shader editor all the previews are black and pink.

I created the shader with Unity 2018.1.0b13, everything worked correctly at the begin, then few days ago, without modifying the shader, suddently it stopped working.

Now I have uninstalled 2018.1.0b13 and installed the 2018.1.0f1 but I have the same problem, I have also tried to delete the project and checkout a previous versions but it doesn't work.
    And above all, the exact same project on another computer works without problems.

Thank you in advance.

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Hi Zipe92,
    Could you please submit a bug report with a minimal reproduction project attached and reply in here with the case #?

3. Zipe92

Zipe92

After three hours I have been able to fix the problem and reproduce it in an empty project.
    The problem seems to be caused by the "ProjectSettings/ProjectSettings.asset" file.

I have submitted the bug report, the case number is 1032011

LeonhardP likes this.